Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sultan Azam   28 January 2017

Immigration clearance

Hello everyone, I have a query, any response will be helpful

I have applied for visa in western country which required police clearance certificate from Passport Seva Kendra

In my case current address and  address on passport(PP) are different for both of us- me and spouse

We(me and spouse) got pcc(police clearance certificate) in early2016 after police verification at current address, our visa application was delayed hence we thought of redoing pcc in end of 2016, my spouse got pcc same day, but my case was referred for PV(police verification), I told officer at C counter that pcc was done some 10 months back for same address and it shouldn't be referred again for PV, but he said it is not appearing in the system and I may face problem while flying if PV is not done, The cop at local thana was angry that I havnt mentioned permanent address in application and replied back to psk(passport seva kendra) that "police verification required for permanent address". I visited psk in Dec 2016 and they advised me that it is better to get PP updated. Meanwhile I kept quiet and got the visa in 2017.

Now I am worried will I face problems before flying, will indian immigration create trouble at the last moment before take off. 

Need your advise -

1. should I change my PP?? Or fly with old passport

2. what could go wrong ??

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register