Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashank   10 April 2017

Illegal possession and ownership

Respected sir,

My name is Shashank and I am from kanpur, uttar Pradesh. My father had purchased a plot of area 200 yards in kanpur from a co-operative housing society member on registered sale deed, around 20 years ago. The plot is in the name of my mother. That member had lease agreement of that plot from society. Before selling that plot to my father, a NOC letter was issued by the co-operative housing society to that member in which it is clearly mentioned that member can built himself or resale that plot to any one. Thare is no boundry wall to plot but DPC boundry was done.We were regularly visiting to the plot since last 20 years. Due to some financial condition and being that plot in undeveloped area of kanpur at that time we did not have any construction on it. Now we are planning for construction (Residential) on it, therefore when I went with my parents for a regular visit few days back in march-2017 to our plot then we saw that a milk-man( chatte wala) have illegal possession on that plot and using for his business. when we said him to leave the plot then he denied to leave the plot and directed us to talk to cooperative housing society secretary. when we went to secretary he said to us that we have to surrender both the deeds and and a new registry will be done. also said that we have to give them 15% of cost of plot according to today's circle rates ( which is too high) without any receipt in cash. It is clear to me that milk-man have illegal possession on my plot and society secretary is reponsible for that.

Now my question is that who is the owner of that plot? and if we are owner and If we have registered sale deed with NOC of society then why should we surrender both deeds and why should we pay said amount of our own plot?

Kindly advice me what to do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register