LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GREENKAIJ (STUDENT)     16 February 2016

Illegal construction

In our village some land is waqf properties which is within municipal area.but mutawalli of masjid collusively land mafia sold out some portion to people without prior permission of the waqf board,same to the challenge this sale of land before the tribunal and waqf tribunal Decree our suit. And restrained mutawalli and other defendants to sale,mortaged,gift,or create anybthurd party interest.but defendant challenged the tribunals order before the Hon'ble High Court.and court stayed on tribunal order. But these people is selling plot over the inamd land.municipal chief officer taking illegal mutations entry on the basis of notarised stamp.when I met with chief officer of municipal council. She was telling I am unable to do this because ptr is on property tax not ownerships proof.I wil give ptr who apply for it. I can't do this because in don't know a bout the land. There no provision in Maharashtra municipal act for not taking entry over inam waqf land? What should I do for not taking mutation entry or not selling.please suggest

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register