Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay_2431 (engineer)     12 October 2018

Illegal affair is not legal so i am good to go now

Hello,

we are a Hindu family, from andhra pradesh , her marriage happened in 1999 and after that ,I had an affair with that girl 17 years back, she has a kid now who is in school studying 9th Grade.Her husband doesn't know this.

I moved on with my life and she also moved on , after this many years she came to know that I am earning well so she is blackmailing me to extract money from me.she is telling that she will reveal the truth to every one and file cases on me.

now if she claims that the kid's biological father is me not her husband to black mail me and extract money from me ,inspite she being aware that she will get divorce what are the consequences that I will have to face as the section 497 [Adultery ] is not a crime any more.

will she be able to stop me from travelling abroad by filing some case? as I am staying outside India past 6 years my situation is I am married and have a family of my own.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Learning

12 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 October 2018

To the best of my knowledge an illegitimate child will have rights on the property of its biological father. But before that it should be proved that ut is the child of such father. It will not be easy for the lady to file a case against you after all these years, without losing her prestige, name and above all her marriage. Only a DNA test can prove the truth whether you are the father or not. Only through Court she can ask for such test making you to subject yourself for such test. Going by the time line in our Courts, it will take lit of time. If a case is filed it may not affect your travel abroad unless a specific please is made by her. At this juncture I am of the opinion that Courts may not agree to impose restriction on you as she appears to be making a wild allegation.

TGK REDDI   12 October 2018

Women don't care about losing prestige and name.     They're confident their marriage won't be broken because men can't live without wives however capricious women may be.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     12 October 2018

*Do you that she can simply disclose it in the current "ME Too" hastag. and harrass you?

Well said SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU  , TGK REDDI & AA JOSE

#METOO is still at celebrity level to come to a common man I dont think so .

but I truely agree with TGK REDDY sir , women will go to any extend to spoil others life and her own's

Property ,Yes thats all earned by me not a inherited property.

If biological father has to share the property then as per adultery she has to loose the properties from her husband and no alimoney also ,

hoping this assumption of mine is correct.

1 Like

vinay_2431 (engineer)     13 October 2018

Hello Prasanna sir,

Can you please elaborate on  "You are one step wrongly ahead of everyone"

do you see any risks for me ?

Thanks,

Vinay.

TGK REDDI   13 October 2018

Shri Prasanna

Dear Sir

You're at a hundred steps backwards.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     14 October 2018

Hello Prasanna,

Can you tell me hat risks you see???

Rgds,

Vinay.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     14 October 2018

Hello Prasnna,

Can you tell me what riks you see??

Rgds,

Vinay.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     16 October 2018

Good response Prasanna Ji,

You have already decied that I am a criminal without any debate... please give me your personnel contact information, we will sync up.

Vinay.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     17 October 2018

Thanks Prasanna ji,

As you said I have already paid 10 lakhs to her as a school fee, etc etc  .now she is demanding rents from the shops that I have and she wants me to do without telling to outside world.

which is why I have come to this forum for help. she is telling to outer world that her son's Biological father is her husband and taking all the share from her husband's property which is worth 25 acres of lands and shops. Inspite having such high property she is doing this for her personnel expenditure ,her husband is a mentally retarted person.

for the outside world she is telling that they are family and fighting for equal shares in property from her husbands brothers.

but internally without telling to everyone she is black mailing me and taking money from me.

I already gave her 10 lakhs, but she is demanding more for her expenditure and to outside world she is telling she is suffering because of mentally retarted husband.

one hand she is taking advantage of mentally retarted husband and demanding properties and other things form her In laws

and on the other hand she is secretly blackmailing me and demanding money. i can prove this using bank deposits that i made to her. 

Thanks,

Vinay.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     22 October 2018

Stop everything and let it come

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register