LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajat Kumar (System Analyst)     29 August 2014

If someone logged different complaints under dva 2005 and 49

if someone logged different complaints under DVA 2005 and 498a with same cause .is both cases are maintainable ?

Learning

3 Replies

moinuddin (sales officer )     29 August 2014

Hello Sir , Please guide me as my brother got married last year now my bhabhi and his mother giving harrashment on my family . As they files case on my mom dad brother sister brother in law and me thy filed divorce case and cheating case and torcher case . . As we all never did anything bad with our bhabi they wanted my brother to stay in there home when my brother was not ready they filled case its creating problem for us as we were going for hajj next month be oz of this we are not able to go also please help how to save my family from this situation . Plz reply me as soon as possible we are Muslims what's best way to save my parents

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2014

@Rajat Kumar: yes both the cases are maintainable, because both are under different provisions of law and seeking different reliefs, how far it will be sustainable and fruitful to the complainant is to be seen by giving a strong challenge from defence side.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2014

@Moinuddin: If you want to clarify your doubts you should raise a query on a separate thread and not to use somebody's thread. to your query: Yours is not the remote case, it is a common sight these days, if a girl is not finding her husband not dancing to her tunes, to make him come to her way and fall on her feet, she will without hesitation utilise all the women gender biased law in her favor and allege all false allegations of each and everyone whether concerned or not mercilessly. The innocent victims have to somehow fight and come out safely. Better engage a good lawyer and fight out your case.  You can come back with specific query during trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register