Share on Email

Share More

Mahadev Narayan Dadar   29 August 2016

If false informationr

Is there any section ,in connection no right any relief on false information

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 August 2016

There is a separate section in Indian penal code if the information was provided to or from a Public Authority.

If the information is received under RTI the remedy should also be only under RTI.

It depends on who provided such false information, and the loss that was suffered by the person, malafide motives etc.

Mahadev Narayan Dadar   29 August 2016

False information given at governent office to take benefit of government facilities.

Then your duty ends by just making a complaint in writing with such evidences.  It is the duty of concerned authority to initiate action for cheating and can recover the amount of benefit.   After one month of filing complaint, seek information under RTI seeking information on action to be taken as per norms on such fake claims, and  steps initiated.

(They do'nt have time, and they will just cancel the benefit with prospective benefit and if the affected party seeks, shows the complaint, and ask him to settle the issue with complainant.  I have done this with a Petrol bunk owner worth Rs2 cr and IT assessee with highest rate, but still availing benefits of below poverty line citizen (White  Ratio card), they have simply cancelled the name, handed the copy of my complaint and washed their hands off.

1 Like

Then your duty ends by just making a complaint in writing with such evidences.  It is the duty of concerned authority to initiate action for cheating and can recover the amount of benefit.   After one month of filing complaint, seek information under RTI seeking information on action to be taken as per norms on such fake claims, and  steps initiated.

(They do'nt have time, and they will just cancel the benefit with prospective benefit and if the affected party seeks, shows the complaint, and ask him to settle the issue with complainant.  I have done this with a Petrol bunk owner worth Rs2 cr and IT assessee with highest rate, but still availing benefits of below poverty line citizen (White  Ratio card), they have simply cancelled the name, handed the copy of my complaint and washed their hands off.

(Do you find relevance to this query of yours" Is there any section ,in connection no right any relief on false information" as No right, any relief" pertains to whom /)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register