If company relieves before completion of notice period

Even after mentioning in the resignation that I want to serve the entire notice period, if the company is relieving us before the notice period, Does the company is required to pay the entire notice period salary ?

No. Because you have already submitted resignation and the company is happy in relieving you without serving the notice period.

Without notice pay we are facing financial loss

What you want actually? Even if you think that you must receive pay for the notice period, then you have to get it from the court. So can you imagine that it will be very easy and free of cost and not time consuming.

I agree it will not happen easily. But when we go legally will it happen ? Coz, after suing if we don't get the notice pay the consequences will even damage the career. But if we get the money and teach a lesson to the company the damage on career is worth it

I agree it will not happen easily. But when we go legally will it happen ? Coz, after suing if we don't get the notice pay the consequences will even damage the career. But if we get the money and teach a lesson to the company the damage on career is worth it

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu