If a father buys a property in his son's name, who is owner

i have paid for the  property for my son through bank transaction. now i wish to take it back since he and his wife are harassing me. even the loan EMI is also being paid by me.any help would be appreciated.

U issue legal notice to him and file declaratory suit in competent court of law.it is better that father and son sit together with well wishers and to settle dispute peacefully

Retired employee.

What was the source of income to your son at that age to get such income on his own to purchase the property?There is nothing wrong in father keeping property in his son's name.  But, if the father happens to be a Government servant and diverted corruption money in his son's name .  It is different.  That means first you should be in a position to establish as to how you got such amount through your ITR.   File application to Bank and solicit certified xerox copies of such cheques and prepare a record as to when it was withdrawn and how it was used by your son.

let me rephrase the question. I paid the amount from my own income to buy property in the name of my son. since I realised my mistake as he is not a obedient son. I wish to take back the property from him.. also the home loan emi is also being paid by me regularly. my son has not spent a single rupee on this.

Retired employee.

File a declaration suit to Court and pray for declaring the property as your self acquired property.

thanks sir.

Total likes : 1 times

Founder

PLEASE MAKE PETTION TO COLLECTOR STATING THAT THE PROPERTY PAYMENT AND EMI MADE BY YOUAND ALSO STATE THAT YOUR SON HARASING ME ALSO

SIRIUS GROUP- NGR

7667889007/9551166002

Retired employee.

First issue a legal notice to your son through advocate and discuss the issues with a local advocate, and take precautions before the son alienating the property in favour of his wife or other relatives faking a loan.

Send a Legal Notice and file a Civil Suit for Declaration that you are the owner with supporting documents and for injunction restraining your son from selling the property.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu