IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 has already been conducted on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017.
Now, candidates are preparing for IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam.
IBPS PO Main Exam will be conducted on 26th November 2017.
Below are the preparation tips that a candidate must follow to crack IBPS PO 2017 Exam:
- Before starting your preparation, you must check the syllabus and exam pattern for IBPS PO.
- Refer best books and IBPS PO Study Material for your preparation. Books are also available on e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
- Make notes during your preparation, which will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers and take mock tests. This is the smartest way to prepare for the exam as you get to know the exact format of the questions asked in the exam.
- Improve your weak areas first. Focus more on the topics in which you are weak.
Best of Luck!