LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandipan Goswami (Junior Advocate)     26 March 2013

INJUSTICE IN Judicial service Recruitment

I am an advocate myself though i passed in the year 2011 & passed my AIBEE Exam in 2012 only, I opted to sit in West Bengal Judical Service Examination 2012 conducted by the Public Service Commission. In the said notification (pdf file of the same attached herewith) it was stated that "CLEAR & ANTICIPATED VACANCIES 30 : 19 for General & 11 from reserved" 

I gave the exam and i ranked 15th in the overall merit list published by the Public Service Commission (Final Merit List attached). But i have not been given appointment although i ranked well within the notified vacancy range.

I am a general candidate and gave the exam thinking if i would rank within top 19 i would definately be selected. But only 22 people have been selected for appointment (inside information) although a public list of appointed candidates have not been published anywhere.

I am very depressed and now seriously contemplating of bringing litigations against the authorities to get my appointment.

IF ANY REMEDY IS THERE PLEASE HELP.........PLEASE.......I AM IN DIRE NEED OF THE SERVICE!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL MY LEARNED SENIORS!!!

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 March 2013

Immediately file a suit in the tribunal or High court

gopal (Faculty)     26 March 2013

I also agree with Mr Rama Chary Sir. Before filing a suit. get the document evidences from the public service commission. do not make it delay .

Sandipan Goswami (Junior Advocate)     27 March 2013

SIR can you please assist me in how to proceed....would be very grateful .....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2013

Has anyone below you in themerit list appointed.  If yes you can go for litigation. If not then you have no case.

The employer cannot be compelled to fill a vacancy.

Sandipan Goswami (Junior Advocate)     20 April 2013

Sir , i have come to know of this as a well established principle of service jurisprudence....but my only contention can the government conducting the job for its service recuitment be permitted to play fraud on its subjects(citizen herein) who on the basis of vacancies give exam and pass accordingly within the limit prescribed and thereafter be denied the appointment at the sweet will of government???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2013

unless anyone below you in merti has been appointed you practicaly have no case. Employer  cannot be compelled to fill vacancy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register