IBPS cwe rrb v recruitment cancellation


Respected Experts, I am writing here on behalf of more then 200 candidates who has been provisionally alloted to one of the RRB by IBPS on March 2017 and our result is valid till March 2018 or next IBPS RRB Result whichever earlier.Almost six months have been passed but no communication has been made by the respective RRB whereas all other RRB has already completed their recruitment procedure and IBPS has already provided notification for next exam IBPS CWE RRB VI.We had decided to approch the Bank directly last month and came to know that our recruitment is pending for approval by board. When visited the chairman of the bank who is the head of the bank as well as board, he clearly states that there is 99% chance of cancellation of our recruitment and he basically focussed on three reason, "low amount of profit by bank in last financial year and vacancy declared are tentative only and he was not chairman when vacancy were declared".There can not be provisional allotment on the basis of tentative vacancy as it is clearly mentioned in IBPS notification that Provisional allotment will be done only on the basis of Actual vacancy reported by RRB and current chairman has taken this position on October 2016 much before our allotment.Although they are indirectly speaking about cancellation, they are not providing any official message which makes it difficult for us and we are in fear that they will keep us hanging till last date of validity of our result after which we will not have any other option.We have also filed an RTI where they have admitted that board approval is pending then we are not sure how and who confirm the vacancy to IBPS at the time of allotment without approval.One more thing I would like to add that if they have cancelled the vacancy at the time of allotment most of us will surely get alloted and recruited by other bank which is a huge injustice towards us as many people who has secured less mark then us has already got appointed in other RRB.I am not mentioning the name of the RRB because they have not cancelled the recruitment officially.Please suggest how can we force bank to bring into light the ongoing internal process? So that we can trace out if bank is on the verge of canceling or just doing time pass? Please suggest what are the legal options we have and how to proceed.....
 
Reply   
 
Advocate

Best option would be to approach the High Court get dirctions issue to the concerned Bank as well the IBPS.

 
Reply   
 



Its a difficult situation.  You are seeking employment from RRB through a centralised recruiting agency which very clearly mentioned that the selection is only provisional and actual appointment is based on the requirement of the Bank concerned. Yes, as informed by you, there is injustice meted out to you all. As suggested by learned member, you may approach High Court concerned (under whose  jurisdiction the RRB Head Office is situated) for relief and/or information.

 

Normally any RRB shall be sponsored by a bigger bank (usually a Public Sector Bank). Find out which bank sponsored this RRB and write letters to that Bank too. When you decide to file a case, see that the sponsoring bank too is included.

 
Reply   
 
Advocate

It is my considered opinion that the High Court of the State where the candidate has been residing could also be approached.

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

Search Forum:








×

  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics