LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipti bansal (propriotor)     17 December 2013

I want to withdraw pvt.criminal case

sir, i dipti bansal had filed pvt. criminal case in court on april 2012 against our neighbour who is harressing us with the help of our society secretary under section 506,504,523 against total 4 accused .in that secretary male and one  commitee member lady is involved,  the main root cause is builder ,my husband asked some question in society against builder and on instruction of builder they started harressing us,now summon issued and served to all four on april 2013,but out of 4 two accused is coming in court ,my advocate is not taking interest now ,now judge is telling call advocate or change advocate ,but due to so delay every time i can,t live my two small children 8 and 9 years alone at home and now my court case come after six o clock in vasai.what i do please guide us

Learning

4 Replies

dipti bansal (propriotor)     17 December 2013

and meanwhile secretary wife filed false f.i.r.on my husband under section 509,506  after receiving summon

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2013

What do you want to ask here, whether to continue the case through another advocate or to withdraw the case?  You are a better judge of your circumstance so decide accordingly.

dipti bansal (propriotor)     18 December 2013

sir,after receiving summon ,now secretary wife filed false f.i.r.,on my husband ,advocate telling all cases count different,lots of expenses and wastage of time,i want to ask if i want to withdraw what reason i do anfd regarding false f.i.r., what we can  do

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 December 2013

try to settle the matter amicably with her & her husband, if the matter will be settled then file an application before court to withdraw your complaint due to settlement and file a quashing petition before HC for Quashing the FIR.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register