Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sabariraj (HR-Assistant)     23 August 2018

I want to serve notice period?

Sir, 

Last two month i am working one private company. My daily working time is 14hours. so i am physically not fit for the work. i am quit a job. joining time they will not issue any appointment order and any other documents. but now they told serve 30days notice period.what can i do.

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     23 August 2018

You have served for 2 months already.  Now serve one more month.  That's all.  What is the big deal about it?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 August 2018

A law infringer is asking to follow the law. What you preach follow that!  The employer should know that he is not the President of India and till he become let the democracy be prevailed!

Before serving any further notice period or leaving the Company, ask your employer to count your Over Time Wages and pay the amount. Apart also seek an Advocate's help to find out the other infringement of laws and to seek consultation whether you can claim damages from the Employer or not!

sabariraj (HR-Assistant)     23 August 2018

I will give resignation letter directly and mail but he reply u serve 30days notice period. I am not interest to go. Any legal issue I am not sign any appointment orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register