Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian Muslim (mumbai)     04 January 2014

I want to marry a pakistani...

HI 

respected lawers,

I am an Indian muslim girl and I am fallen in love with a pakistani  muslim boy deeply , we both want to get married......will there be any difficulty?...what are the procedures?

plz help me ..............

Learning

4 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     13 January 2014

firtst decide that where you want to live in pakistan or in india after marriage..........if you want to move pakistan then there is noting you can advise by pakistani advocate

Indian Muslim (mumbai)     13 January 2014

thanx for your advise sir! but being a woman after marriagel Ihave to leave my mother land , my beloved country , my city where I lived , my family , my relatives you know........what will be my nationality? .....ok I will take advise by pakistaani advocates Insha Allaah..........................................:)....

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     16 January 2014

Your is the case of cross country marriages but with in same religion... Your marriage can be either be solemnized in India or in Pakistan but will attract principle of "lex loci celebrationis" means it should not be in violation of prevailing law of the country where marriage is solemnized. Beside that it is recommended that it should not be in violation of other partnern's country law. If you are marrying in India, it can be according to Indian Law and vice versa. As on date there is no specific law prevailing with respect to such marriages however Law Commission of India in its 33rd report has proposed changes in Special Marriages Act to this effect.

Rajender dahiya

+91 9560900283 

Indian Muslim (mumbai)     16 January 2014

thanx for your reply sir! what should I do know....I have to leave my  MAIKA.by tadition............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register