I want to give complaint aginst sudhir kumar

I want to give police complaint against Sudhir Kumar.  If he apologizes I wont give pulis complaint.

Because of his wrong advice we have suffered a lot. 5 ppl suffered.  We all give different complaIT. single single.  

Is it ok?

advocate/director

Behen,
If you put forward as to what advice it was andunder what provisions were the single cases filed.?????

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Police wont even take your complaint. Advocates cannot be prosecuted for giving wrong advise unless they advise to do something against the law. Advise especially here at LCI is not at all binding. It is free and without any liability on the part of advocates.

Even after taking guidance from sudheer, you would have approached local advocate,  Advocates cannot be prosecuted for his due diligence. If you have any legal problem, you would have chossed senior most advocate, So that you would not be suffered I hope. Any way if you are in problem post your query, we will find the solution for your problem.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

I dont think Sudhir Kumar is an advocate.  He appears to be some retired govt servant.  Admin should remove such people from this forum.  But as I read, there is no proper modertor here.

People are at risk of being misguided by non-legal fellows like Sudhir Kumar. Am I correct Behen Raamkali?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu