Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gowtham reddy   01 September 2015

I want my salary

Hello sir / madam

My name is Gowtham Reddy  

Please help me to get my 40 days salary

I was working in HDFC bank in Bangalore (Whitefield main road branch 3 Bangalore B-code: 4182 )

as a B.S.O my joined  date was 22-04-2015

they joined me without given offer latter  finally  gave the offer latter after 23 days and they didn’t give the even ID also the manager banibhrath and PB Authoriser vekateswarlu every day harass me where is the business, where is the accounts

[without ID who will trust me] that word i asked to them but they  didn’t listen me however they  thorn me out without pay my salary

When i ask about my salary they cutting the phone HR also doing same thing said to me YOUR SALARY WILL NOT COME what will you do ?

And i have all proofs

Thats why i am asking you help sir..

Please help me

And also Send the replay to my mail ID:    gowtham.hrsc@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2015

Avoid working with Banks that are not member of IBA e.g. M/s HDFC bank, ICICI Bank etc.

IBA has advocated service conditions of employees.

Record all calls/meetings (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Whatever you have stated in this post, state in writing to BM, HR head, and cite that on dated……………………….Mr/Ms………………..verbally asked ……………………………..to not to come to office from the next day and later on dated………………on phone call on dated……………………..stated that you are terminated……………….and on dated……………….stated that your salary of ……………days (from dated……………..to dated…………..shall not be paid)……………………..and demand to take back verbal order of termination, beg apology in writing, supply the I.Card, salary with salary slips thru Bank DD only thru Redg. Post only so as to reach you in next say 3 days.

If you have worked above 8hrs/day and 48 hrs/week you may claim OT.

If they do not adhere you may escalate to MD Aditya Puri and raise your demands at;

aditya.puri@hdfcbank.com

If MD Aditya Puri also does not provide any relief then you may approach an able Labor Law Consultant/service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm and a lawyer specializing in criminal law………………..

Your counsel may opine that you can approach:

Inspector appointed under Bangalore Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, : If your establishment is covered by the Act and you are covered by the def. of ‘Employee’ as in the Act. This Act does not discriminate between ‘Workman’ and ‘Non Workman’……………

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act (if wages as per def. of wages in the Act is Rs18000/pm)

O/O Labor Commissioner; if you are covered as “workman’…………………and if your counsel opines that you are covered. Your counsels may opine that you are covered.

Higher/Highest Officials of Dept. of labor of your state...............

Employee's/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc and if the unions embrace you.

Your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420 and file ‘winding up’ petition as unpaid wages are debt on employer, civil suit for recovery etc

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register