I want my husband back

Dear Experts,
I got married in 2009 mine is love come arrange marriage, my life was good untill my in laws interference, now my husband and mother in law took my jewelleries & pledged & they have took my salary also for these many yrs and my husband used my credit card upto full limit, My husband called to one girl from his phone & asked me to talk to her she told we both want to get marry so u give divorce & go back to ur mom house, i am waiting from 3 yrs she said, now all are planned for other marriage as my mother in law is marriage broker she and my husband forcing me for divorce and he kicked & trashed me & sent me out of home, now iam in mom house, bank ppl are asking me to pay back credit card amount as due date was over, now he is telling he cant repay he dont have money and all, currently i too dont have money to pay back & i want my husband back in my life, please suggest what to do ,i will be egerly waiting for replies please suggest me asap.crying

Advocate

For 3 years you have been waiting. You should have asked for restitution of conjugal rights against him if you wanted to keep the marriage going but that was not your case. Now if he remarries once again without dissolving the marriage with you, in that case you can file criminal complaint against him for bigamy under section 494 IPC but in that case you need to prove both his first marriage with you as well his second marriage with the other woman, how far you will succeed in this is a matter of evidence you have or will be able to possess in future about his second marriage.

You can always claim maitenance and right to residence under the DV Act from him and this will render much trouble for proceeding with second marriage for now.

Total likes : 1 times

Dear Vijay sir,

I have not waited , the girl who spoke to me she said she was waiting me to go out from my husband life.

Now what should i do to resolve banking issue as due date is over please suggest

Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

Very honestly telling that there is no law in India that can bring your husband back again unless he again fall on your love and return since your husband is not your personal asset / toy to play.

Please file divorce and give him divorce and proceed further in your life.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

as per your version, you have not taken divorce from the court. so he is still your husband. If he married without giving divorce to you, you can file a case as stated by Mr. Vijay raj brother advocate.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Why do u bother about the other woman,who is she to threaten u to go for divorce. As u r stubborn for living with him no one can intervene in ur marital life,unless u have demerits from ur side.Hence don't get dejected n frustrated.

Dear Renuka Mam,

Can i have your contact details please

Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

No cases / false cases can bring your husband back. If he is in live-in relationship with another unmarried woman then it is legal in India.

I request members not to provoke innocents to miss use the law.

Please file divorce and get out from his life and proceed further.

Filing false cases on mere revenge will cost you.  

Software professional

You have two option:

(1) Take divorce and live happily.

(2) File all possible cases(498a,DV,125) and happy roaming to courts for next 5-7 years and your life will destroyed.In end you wil only the looser.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu