LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosi Sahu (house wife)     02 September 2014

I want divorce from but he is not agree to give divorce

I am 37 year old married women, I was living with jagdish sahu (husband) last 20 year and we have 19 year old daughter and my 14 year old son, and past 10 year my husband every day he drink and without my permission he force me, and my family and all my relative told don’t drink and live peace full you both have 2 child but he 4 5 day understand then again he do same thing and he abuse me like a b*tch and he doubt me with my sister husband past 10 year and every man those who come to home and if I will talk to other people if he Belone to my family member also, and till 20 year I didn’t went out even front of my house also. And now a day daily morning 4 am he do force full s*xual also if I will not allow then he abused me and fight with me . so I don’t want to live with him so I went to my mother house then he come to home and again abuse me but my family told she will go after some day but I don’t want to go and he daily call me and abuse me and giving me threat me daily so I want to divorce from him but he said I will not give any money you and your child and my family also middle class family so kindly give me any suggestion to get divorce from him he is a SECL(gov Job) and he told me I will marriage again and I will not give you any money and if you want divorce then write a letter that I don’t want any money and I want divorce , so I just want to my child future and my maintaines and I having my jeweler with him and we buy plot both of that and that is my name so he want all the thing so kindly give me suggestion and I want get divorce. 

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear author, do I believe your incidences briefly discussed here for the two decades of marriage in a 15-20 lines.

You say that last 20 years you have not gone to your maike(mothers home) , its some thing unbelievable infront of me. Your husband forces for physical relation @4 am early in the morning. Fights with you, drinks and abuses you. And all these cruelty you are facing last 10 years and even from the age of 18 years of your intial start up of marriage.

Now,

1. If you were having so much difficulies in your relationship then why you have waited for two decades of long relationship is my first question to you.

2. In 2005, dva has entered in india and i gues a lady who knows how to login social sites and legal forums might be knowing of these women friendly law later or sooner but no so long of waiting list which you are discussing over here.

3. At the age of 37 and having two childrens which are on verge of maturity in few years. What you think how will be your life afterwards....

4. Its good symptom from you that at last you have revolted against your erring husband but what went all of a sudden to break your silence not leaving an inch for recuperation of your old wine type relationship with your own drunkyard husband.

Solution:

1.  There is no begining or end in any dead relationship, you can find a way to freedom at any time before your last breath.

2. First of all go fir last discussion with him on all issues and its remedies, if not understood then seek all reliefs under dva 2005 made for actual harassed women of india.

3. Once gone with above, take a breath and watch you husbands activities and tendencies, if not understood file for divorce under the ground of cruelty with permanent alimony.

4. Dont worry your children will get maintenance for few years only until they doesnt reach at their majority. After that its neither a headache for both couple.

But, yes the daughter is liable for maintenance till she is not married or settled with her job. Even marriage expenses of daughter should be beared by both couple in coextensive way.

5. Once you are divorced you will cross the age of 42 years and at that age dont sit idle either join a lonely womens community or search  an old widower or divorcee to again start afresh just like celeberities do in their mid 50's.

6. Meanwhile do job and contribute in the current India's slow down economy as  half population of india is not working in that majority are wives who are sitting idle to get maintenance.

ESIS

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     03 September 2014

List of accusations of unscrupulous  female when they dont  want to live with husband  . 

1. Husband is drunkard . 

2. Husband is womaniser . 

3. Husband is s*x maniac .

4. In a few years when spouse rape becomes law than female will state husband is raping me .

5. Husband is starving me not giving any food or Money .  

6. Husband is forcefully make me watch pron . 

7 . Husband is behaving insane .

unscruplousFemales wants to know  ...

4. if Husband has property what share can i get from his property . 

5. Husband is govt employee or earning very good salary in pvt firm , Whats the amount of maintenance i can claim from husband  or permanent alimoney i can claim . Female interested only in money but does not want to live with husband . Once permanent alimoney is given than female looks for another bakra just like a parasite to prey upon .

6. Female wants divorce how can i obtain it . 

False cases filed by unscruplous females DV , 498 a , CRPC 125 , HMA 24 etc . 

Unscruplous females file multiple maintenance under various head.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     04 September 2014

Well Said Stanley...!!! 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2014

He has grabbed your jwellery.  Not keeping you  well.  When you are living seperately then also coming and abusing you.

What Govt has done :-

(i) Constructed THANA.and (CAW cell)

(iii) recruited police.

(iv) provided oldest call centre at 100 dailing

(v) Enacted pro-woman laws to help ladies like you (not for being misused by mischievious elements)

You continue not reporting against him and he will keep bothering you tlll the last day of earth.

Remember : WHO DO NOT LEARN IN SCHOOL LEARN AT THANA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register