Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitish Kumar (Sr. Sales executive )     30 September 2014

I need your help

Dear Sir,

I, Nitish Kumar, Worked in Aiets.com pvt.ltd, Malviya Nagar New Delhi from Feb 2014 to Aug 2014 as a Sr. Sales Executive.the company is not ready to pay the salary And other Allowances And if i am call him he is not responding ,most of Time he threatening to me . Company is terminate me without Any information.

I have 2 month Salary pending with company; even company has not paid Any Payment also.  when I asked about my pending amount; they are not ready to give me any satisfaction date or time. Even some of i am sending notice to the company but no respond the company.

Please Help Me

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 October 2014

If you submit a properly drafted query it shall be easy to understand.

Did the company recruit you on monthly salary or commissions?

Did the company issue any appointment letter describing your monthly salary, allowances and did it provide salary slip, PF number, ESIC card etc?

Did you submit claim form for claiming allowances?

Has the company terminated you and supplied termination letter?

You should consult an able labor law consultant/service matters lawyer in person with all of your employment related docs, in person and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer. The lawyer that has examined the docs on record and your inputs in person can advice you the best.

Your lawyer may opine after looking into your designation and nature of duties that you shall be covered as ‘Workman’ as in ID Act, ‘Employee’ as in Delhi Shops and Commercial Establishments Act…………………….. and hence shall be protected as per provisions of these enactments………………….and that if required you can:

--Lodge complaint with Inspector under Payment of wages Act if your wages are upto Rs.18000/pm as per def. of wages in this Act…………

Salary slip has to be issued at least a day before disbursement of wages and should be signed by employer and employee; Sec13A………

--Lodge complaint with Inspector under
 Delhi Shops and Commercial Establishments Act

One of the jobs of the Inspector is to ensure that correct wages/FnF wages of employee are paid in time.

--Lodge complaint with O/O Labor Commissioner.

--approach civil courts if reqd.

---lodge criminal  complaint under u/s 406,420......................

---file for winding up petition

You can approach employee's unions/Work’s committee/grievance redressal committee within company, trade unions like CITU/AITUC/BMS/INTUC................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register