Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash   03 January 2018

I need to give complaint against on bank agent (loan)

HI 

I NEED HELP  I NEED TO GIVE COMPLAINT ..

I AM PURCHASING THE HOME I HAVE APPLYED  1 BANK  SOME BANK GUYS CAME AND COLLECTED THE DOC.

AND AFTER SOME DAYS THEY TOLD YOUR LOAN IS REJECTED THEY GIVEN SOME RESON 

AND I HAVE APPLYED TO ANOTHER BANK THEY TOLD U HAVE SUBMEET SOME WORNG "IT" IN LAST BANK YOU HAVE APPLYED AND THEY TOLD U WILL NOT GET LOAN IN FUCTURE IN ANY BANK . 

BANK 1 GUY WHO TOOK MY 'IT' FILE HE HAS CHANGED THE DATE IN THAT HE HAS SUBMEET THE TO THAT BANK .. 

NOW ANOTHER BANK  GUYS TOLD U HAVE TO GIVE THE COMPLENT AGAINT BANK GUY WHO HAD TAKEN THE DOCUMENT WITH ME 

THEN  THEY WILL PROCESS MY LOAN.. 

NOW I NEED TO KNOW .. I NEED TO GIVE COMPLENT OR NC. PLS REPLY ME M IN TROUBLE. PLS HELP ME OUT ON THIS.. 

Learning

9 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 January 2018

File complaint to the Bank on line website as grievance and first get facts.  No bank can do such things and they do no have any necessity to alter any thing.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad
Thank for reply 

Agent which he as told my file he as done he is not bank employee he is a busniess conector to that bank in banking (Lang) 

DSL they will tell .... 

Who ever it may be, he worked for the bank and Bank is having vicarious liability, let bank file police complaint on investigation and find out the motives.

You can always re start your work by obtaining new documents, ignoring such material altered documents.  I have never seen such issue.  Remedy is in your hands.

k Sir got it but which ever bank we go once they login by using pan card its shows hunter whats the remedy for this?

I am sorry as I do not know which you are referring to  the Public Grievance cell is open to all, and there is no such thing that one should log in with PAN Card etc.  You can also file this complaint with RBI....through open portal...........pgportal...................and in turn within minues the complaint reaches concerned bank.  Make this complaint to RBI..RBI in turn calls for explanation from the Bank same day.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

The DSA if authorized by bank or referred by bank/lender or private entity contracted/contacted by you , cannot make any alteration in your  documents and record…

Obtain declinature copy with reason from bank/lender, documents that were altered and lodge complaint with bank/lender…under proper acknowledgment.

In future prefer to submit direct to bank/lender. The documentation is simple. Obtain acknowledgment with seal/signature on each document signed and submitted by you.

thank you sir

how to remove that black mark [hunter bank lang]

whats the salution

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

The bank/lender has already suggested.

Lodge complaint, show the originas and ask to remove your name from declinature, in writing to you. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2018

Not able to agree or disagree with any views.

You have not been able to convey full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register