Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar (engineer)     30 May 2014

I need suggestion

Hello ,

I stuck in a bad situation . I worked in a office where i have a friend who is married . 7 months  back we passed few messages , in short i have fall in love with her , but i realized that this is wrong and left my job and moved to a different place. It happened october 2013 .  Now i am not in any contact with her . Few days back she called and told me that her husband took a back up of her cell and found whatsapp messages . Messages are like " I love you ". .Now he don't want to stay with her . He has filed divorce .  Her husband told he will file case against me .

Now my question is what her husband  can do to me ? Can he file a case against me also ? 

Then what will be my action. Please suggest.

Learning

6 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     30 May 2014

good that you realised your mistake and if her divorce version is indeed true then sadly you have broken a home.

Now you have to also make sure if the lady is playing pranks on you to rekindle the affair or her version is indeed true.A bit hard to believe that a married woman has kept 7 months of messages to be caught later Advised to break all mode of contacts with her and hope that her husband will not go ALL OUT on you.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     30 May 2014

If all this is true, you might end up in jail, if her husband proves all this as you have involved with married woman which is not pemitted. But if she is playing pranks to get back you to her track, then just enquire...But anyhow it is better that you have ended relationship, now do not continue at any cost because situations like these get worst in future and you might end up in jail for your lifetime...Be careful from now on..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

Just sending the message namely 'I love you"  cannot be construed as an act of adultery or having an illicit relationship or extra marital affairs.  this is no  way is illegal until if the girl herself has felt it being offended and have lodged a complaint against under the provision of cyber crime law.  However as Mr.Gautam Kapoor observed, please verify that if she is behind any pranks on you or that since you have stated to have severed all your relationship with her (whether orally or otherwise), if she testing your pulse or sending feelers  to resume the abandoned relationship.  Also, wait for the developments, let her husband lodge a complaint against you, see under what provisions and on what basis that he files a complaint against you, I am sure that if what you narrated are taken to be true, his complaint will not be entertained by police because it is baseless and will sustain.

Sunil Kumar (engineer)     31 May 2014

No she did not kept any messages . Her husband taken back up of her cell phone 7th month back without her knowledge . It's not there on her cell phone . Whatsapp message back . It's not there on her phone . I am not sure if he has manipulated those messages or not . But I am not in touch with her by any means . It's just few messages and I have never even meet with her laid anywhere in past .

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     31 May 2014

now be a good man and keep away .... i do not know whether you are married or not...imagine what you would have done legally or illegally if someone had done the same thing with your wife...keeping the same imagination back of your mind pray that he does not go ALL OUT on you legally or illegally.Your window shopping went awry/awfully wrong.

Sunil Kumar (engineer)     03 June 2014

What will be my step if he goes legally ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register