LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piyush   11 November 2017

I need opinion on this.

I met a girl online 3 years ago via wechat, as I was new for these so I didn't use my own name and picture, we started talking but not regularly as I was preparing for interview , in between we kind of had *** chat hardly one or two times but no video call or voice call entire duration. Then sometime later we start liking each other and i said I love you, but as i was preparing for interview so i start replying less and my attraction towards her also got less due to me being busy for interview. our entire chat lasted for 2 month but not regularly so i thought to delete the account so i can focus on interview but as she was still liking me so i with my original name made another account and said that guy is going abroad so he cant talk and after that our chat ended. (We havent met in person nor had any call over phone or sms)

now after 3 years she texted saying she want to talk to that guy i said what happen to which she said " main use like karne lagi thi"( i had started to like him) then she said i need to talk to him i said why ,then she is having cancer 2nd stage to whichi feel bad about her problem but i said i dont have any info of him and again our chat ended.

now i worrying why she wanted to talk to him is it just to say she is having cancer or maybe she want to commit suicide so she want to talk to him ?

Learning

7 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2017

Now you keep quiet.

Piyush   20 November 2017

Dr. MPS RAMANI :- What happened i just asked query

My opinion is that you do not respond to the communications from the girl. Nothing as you fear will develop. If it develops we shall see then. If you respond now things can become worse.

i responded to the girl when she said i want to talk that guy and i said i dont know about him and she said its urgent when asked she said main use like karne lagi thi and i have cancer 2nd stage. and then she said ok . after that no communication from girl

Whatever may be the intention of the girl, things can get worse for you if you renew your contact with her. Now leave her to do whatever she wants to do. If she has cancer now, it is not because of you. If she is not having cancer, but is lying, her intention is to trap you for money or some other thing. I suspect you have got attached to her. If so, it is even more important that you get out of the situation

After that girl have not responded and i also havent texted her back, also as per wechat rules if person dont accept friend request for 10 days it cant be accepted unless new request has been sent. so i am worrying what if she does will i be accused ?

You wait for developments, if nay, and act accordingly. Do not imagine things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register