Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tamil (programmer)     26 December 2011

I need info regarding the distance law value

Hi All,

I am working as software professional in a MNC company after completing M.E(full time). i want to do LAW course from distance education. But  i came to know that it is not possible to practice as advocate if i do the course in this way. i want to know what are all the way of opportunities I will getting may be related to my current profession if I do the law course in distance education .

Thanks in advance.

Tamil.

Learning

4 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     27 December 2011

Cyber crimes oare no increase, and Nygerians, froim abroad  hacking, diverting funds, and Indians using internet banking loses crores of Rupees. 

This feild is new to us advocates, and we nmow cannot ger  mastery of  Software. 

If Softwae profession  learn and practice Law, it is welcome, and help Indian internet usesr, and cases of Cyber crime. 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     27 December 2011

even am keen to pursue a course in law through distance education.

.can anyone provide the names of good colleges/ universities for the same.

.and what is the scope of practicing it.?.though am just keen to do it theoreticaly only..

Tamil (programmer)     01 January 2012

Thank you Sir. Is there any possibility to practice in court if i  complete the Law course in distance mode?

Deep Narayan (learning)     24 May 2012

distance courses are euivalent to the courses awarded by traditional universities bt u have to see that weather the courses are recognises by UGC.If u are persuing a technical course it must be recognised by UGC and AICTE.for law couses it must be recognised by UGC and bar council

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register