Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   19 March 2019

I need a clear suggestion about caveat petition and which time of causes we put caveat and its cost

dear sir.

greeting of the day!

I want to know the purpose of caveat petition my land selling agreement is expired 3 years back but those people give a legal notice me kindly come and registered now but I said no time is over of the agreement so I can't but he is asking me now I consult a one person he is telling to me give counter as legal notice and as well as put a court caveat petition before the procedure to court is this good enough kindly give in my case what to do what not to do give some suggestion sir I'm kind I'm waiting for your response sir ...

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 March 2019

U give.reply notice to him..if property is in Ur possession then u file caveat petition before court.its time is 90days.for every 90days u have to file. C.p

It costs 800to 1000rs.
1 Like

Pavan Kumar   19 March 2019

I really gratitude about your reply sir thank so much for giving an answer sir in the above following I have one small doubt, sir, when caveat petition put in one or 3 courts of district sir and we file every 90 days once sir I mean it validity I understand sir the for you nice and good reply sir

my second doubt is that person made an agreement with me buy my land and his giving some amount mention in the our agreement but my land rate will increase now he made an agreement in 3years back but now the rate of land increased he come and ask me for giving old rate but said no that's purpose he give notice so i decided to give back notice and put caveat is this proceeding kindly give some suggestion to do another level plan what about the another person i mean opponent chance in the process of the court...

kindly give some right and good suggestion about the my situation sir it's my request sir

I'm kindly awaiting for the kind and good reply to the you sir.

C p.limitation time is 90days but u have to file fresh CP for 85days i.e five days earlier.cp copy shuud be sent thru rpad to party . He cannot claim as per agreement.if the land price is hiked he has to pay as hiked price without bargaining .

U have to file c.p in junior court seniorcourt and during vacation holidays in vacation court.in summer holidays.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register