LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh   13 December 2016

I'm working for a school and got an opportunity

Hi, I;m working in a private un-aided school. I signed an agreement with an employer for two years from may 2015 to April 2017.... I got an oppurtunity to work abroad. I gave an oral information to my employer one month back though the notice period is for three months. Though im ready to pay the notice the employer is not relieving me. He didn't pay me the last month salary too. Kindly help me what to do.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2016

The service agreement or Bond was drafted in lieu of what extar ordinary benefit by employer to you? 

Say some training from some Instt that would add to your qualification?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     13 December 2016

Without seeing the bond/ agreement, it is kind of difficult ot advice. However, broadly speaking, bonds and agreements are invalid and cannot bind you to an employer. If any employer has spent money on providing you some extra training/ facilities, then they are allowed to recover the money through such bonds/ agreements and nothing more. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     14 December 2016

BoNDS  AND AGREEMENTS WHICH  ARE ONEROUS HAVE NOT  MUCH    LEGAL VALIDITY.iF THE AMOUNT OF BONDS IS REASONABLE ONLY THEY ARE VALI.D iF THEY ARE EXHORBITNT THEY ARE NOT VALID.sAME WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BONDS WHICH A RE ONEROUS. . TAKE UP fOREIGN JOB AND DON'T GET COWED DOWN BY YOU RPREVIOUS EMPLOYER THREATS OR INTIMADATORY TACTICS. WHETHER YOU  GET YOUR SALARY OR NOT YOU LEAVE IT ASIDE. iN YOUR  OVERSEAS JOB YOU MAY GET MUCH MORE SALALRY.ENQUIRE WITH YOUR NEW EMPLOYER WHEHER WITHOUT SERVICE CERTIFICATE AND RELIVING ORDERS YOU CAN JOIN THEIR  COMPANY.iF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE GIVE ME ALL MY  PROFILE LIKES.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2016

Do not compromise on clean releiving and proepr relieving docs.

Submit notice of resignation  (dated as communicated by you in office) under proper acknowledgment.

Is there any education tribunal in your stae?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register