LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aminu Deen (Principal Scientist)     16 February 2015

I have to appear before ld. registrar for my writ petition

WRITTEN STATEMENT OF PETITIONER IN WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) 32 OF 2015 FIXED TO BE HEARD BEFORE LD. REGISTRAR ON 24.02.2015:

Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi and Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jodhpur have infringed upon my Fundamental Rights.  There is no charge sheet against me but I have been forced to compulsorily retire. 

How it is infringement of Fundamental Rights?

What is the Evidence?

Corrupt officials of ICAR have fabricated forged charge sheet bearing no. 3 (38)/2008-Vigilance (D) dated 27.11.2008 without jurisdiction

On the face of the charge sheet it can be observed that point no. 7 of standard format of charge sheet "Issued by the order of President of ICAR" was removed by issuing official

The charge sheet is based on a non-existing incidence

Letter issued by Dr. K. M. L. Pathak, Director of NRC on Camel, Bikaner to Dr. A. K. Srivastava, Inquiry Officer dated 30.04.2009 is the evidence.

The impugned Charge sheet is Void and Non Est

Hon'ble Tribunal has recorded its finding in Impugned Order

Hon'ble Tribunal Did not quash the impugned Charge Sheet

Impugned order of Hon'ble Tribunal

Hon'ble Tribunal Did not release the reliefs to the innocent

Hon'ble Tribunal Sought false reason of Judiciously examined the same charge sheet

No jurisdiction is conferred upon the Tribunal to held an innocent guilty when the charge sheet is void and non est

Hon'ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jodhpur Cheated the innocent applicant during 1st round of litigation as the VOID WITHOUT JURISDICTION PROCEEDING issued is apparently written by opposite party and it was simply signed by members of the Tribunal and pronounced as Order

The contents of that proceeding are proof of this claim.

Hon'ble Tribunal did not recall the VOID without Jurisdiction issued during 1st round of litigation

Hon'ble Tribunal sought an irrelevant reason of appeal pending before Hon'ble High Court

The proceeding of the Tribunal against which appeal is pending is VOID WITHOUT JURISDICTION

Manipulations are there at Hon'ble High Court, Jodhpur

Notices issued by Hon'ble Court to A Government Department of ICAR remained undelivered not once but repeatedly, Hon'ble High Court was unable to deliver the notices for as long as six months, The notices were required to be delivered personally and applicant delivered it within no time.

There are forces at Hon'ble High Court which will never allow the case to be listed before Hon'ble bench

There is no listing of matter since last 2 years

All these are indicative of-

1.    No rule of law prevailing at Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi where any corrupt official can fabricate a forged charge sheet against an innocent and issue it. 

2.    Similarly there is no rule of law  at  Hon'ble Central Administrative Tribunal, the members can give it to opposite party to write the scriptt of their choice as judgment of Hon'ble Tribunal, they are ready sign it blindly and pronounce it as Order against innocents. 

3.    There are evidences of manipulations at Hon'ble High Court, Jodhpur.

My family life and education career of my children spoiled for none of my fault.  Hon'ble Apex Court may please re-instate me on my original post of Principal Scientist, NRC on Camel, Bikaner ignoring technical point if any, without delaying.

PETITIONER IN PERSON

DATED:

I have to appear before Ld. Registrar at supreme Court of India on 24.02.2015, Kindly suggest any alteration in above written statement proposed to be submitted before the Court for my writ petition under Article 32,

THIS IS URGENT PLEASE

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2015

you are (despite long narrative and table) not able to convey anything worth formig a view.

Simply a waste of time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register