LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alton Desa   21 September 2019

I have parched ktm duke 390 an facing so many problem

I have parched duke 390 in Feb 2018.when I went book my bike they showed me 2018 model an they have delivered me 2017 model. that I was didn't know about this I was having been inform by friends not buy old versions because it was having lot of the problem an we are also safreing from it buy new versions which 2018 model an it was launched. in that case they delivered me old versions of that I was very very unhappy when emild to ktm they have called saying we extremely sorry for what our sales have did to we will provide you best service u don't worry about your bike we gone help you.
now the problem was started from 1st there some mark on bike paint so they have told me they will replace it new when came for 1st service of my bike I told them about that part so they just replaced it an did service problem they included labour in the job card which was extremely wrong it come defective an company have to replace it free those services guys they told we charger an called they manager who stay in Margao in that workshop I told what kind of service is this I told they charge labour for new bike part which had come defective an I have showed when took delivery of my bike an that manager told that service guys they have replaced it think just happen here thay try earn side money saying this to customer.
2 problem was about my TFT problem water was coming in it an it was clearly can seen then told this to they manager he is saying it normally i told him money which I had pay for my it normally or not from tree. an we should face this kind problem he just didn't agree with it an I emailed complaint to ktm company they called from showroom saying that come we will solve problem the same manager called me. because mangers don't how to tolk to customer how respect customers they called me show jest tell me it happn to all bike. so I agen dispioted about my bike after few days I was goin to my duty so i keep my safe in patrol pump so i jest keep my bike an i go. 1 day what happn is that with out my key when I was on dutty my bike got started at around at 12:45am at night when from my duty my bike full on they showed me how it be possible if was parking it robbed by any one I removed vedio of my an have sand to mangers agen he called come with yur bike we solved it I have gone they he says it normally happn during rain sessions I told him what kind bike is this than we paying so much an u jest saying this that this that an he told me we will take action on it action was only jest replaced my TFT I was jest fedup I travelling almost 70km to show bike in show in showroom.
3 problem was that my frant brack climber was having some different ship up down it was I so it when they doing my services I asked that guy how this shape is like that he saying it like that only I jest real don't trust them service guy told tolk to mangers ok sad I showed that manager my duke 390 shape other bike which next to my other bike he saying sometimes it come like that don't worry it ok I was shocked I told are playing with customers life by providing duplicate think on bike I was very angry then he replaced it new proper one they real trouble me lot
4 problem was about head lights paint was getting pelloff I showed to them they sand we gone replaced it head light I sad ok it took 15 days to part to come it got replaced it was in 2017
4 problem there big problem with my bike was that engin oil an coolant started getting mix I show it show room they sad no problem you have then they did the top of coolant an went home jest so coolant it same or gone down if so it coolant got less next agen called that manager you sad there no problem with bike how coolant go down he saying agen get the bike so told playing games over there you come an take bike so next day one boy came from showroom he took my bike after 5days they called yur bike ready so went to receive my bike they told we have open your engine an we have found problem I sad ok so I took my bike come after a week my bike is show temperature is high if go see coolant there no coolant agen called them what kind of service ull provided to customer I was very angry agen went showroom they keep my bike for 1week an they called me your bike ready please come ok I went he told some other problem engin that it got over I told how time you people will open my engine he saying sorry I was so unhappy
5 problem happened in next few back teil light fed up with full water inside I told manager that problem t
he told get the bike i went showed it he saying we have keep in sunlight for 1days so that water goin or not I'm telling water full feed up an you saying keep the bike in sunlight he told remove tail light he removed it an so it full water inside we will replace an try to tell him but not ready to lessons if ask those boys about bike they saying it 2017 model no it have lot problem we sorry we can't help u so agen service guys told me..about duke 390 problem customers facing problems
6 problem was of asslretion of bike some it geting free in traffic only agen told them about this this around after 2mouth they told to get I went show the bike they so but they only could find problem they replaced my accelerator to new sad that bike ready I came took bike while goin home agen same problem went back from there told see same problem they keep my bike for 1week after 1week they saying yur bike ready unhappy...
7 problem now jest 5 to days pass tail having same problem an head light have same problem an this problem are repenting agen now 4 days pass agen they replaced it an mangers is see this warranty an replaced now they jest wait to get warranty over I'm really helpless now bike 1year6 mouth old an find so many problem if this warranty got over this bike will be no use r
I real feel big trouble buy is kind of bike real to tell someone about bike I real feel helpless...I need help if there any other option which I take agent them please help me...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register