LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Krishna (partner)     26 June 2012

I can file rcr

Dear forum i got married last year june , after six months she had left me ,from the day one she is not at all happy with my faimly members , after she left she said that she had a problem with my mother , after one moth she said i and my mother are very close i am sharing everything to my mother she doesnt like it , after three months she said i dnt know how to care a wife , now after sixth month she is saying that i am unfit for s*x , i need to make a doctor checkup so that she will come , i can say i am very fit , she is very curel to me and my family .

I dont know what to do and they are planning to put a case on me , i am helpless and i dont know what to do 

Please any can suggest me what to do in this issue .

Learning

15 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 June 2012

i have seen same chronology happening in less than 3 months.

there is nothing much a husband can do in such scenario.

try to find out what exactly does she want , try to reconcile.

wise pepole settle the dispute in 6 months, others take 6 years.

1 Like

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     26 June 2012

I think it is extremely ridiculous that people use 498A/DV just for the simple reasons of not able able to adjust in the family.   Also i see problem with the husband as well here.  When a woman comes into your family, she is bound to feel insecure and she needs some amount of comforting.   These sort of issues can be resolved very easily with the help of cousellors or mediators or any well-wishers.  

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 June 2012

"They are planning tp put a case on me and I am helpless",This has been a common scream of husband's over a few months.What could be the reason ?498A,DV ACt or the latest amendments in the divorce laws?Women have acquired a third and a very sharp hand in the form of the above sections. Dear querist, Don't panic,don't get frustrated,don't get dejected or depressed,try for a family councelling,which could be of some use to fill the vaccum created in your marital life.There could be some respite.

krishna (na)     26 June 2012

@Author:

1. What exactly you want ? Do you want  her to back to your life?

2. It is common now a days that wifes are not comfortable with parents-in-law. Even I am facing the same situation.

3. Get help from a marriage counselor.

4. If you want her back, file an RCR. (Taking help of advocate )

Thanks.

Dear Querist,

one thing you answer me straight forward,(1) how were the relations in your household for the first 6 months(2) How was your conjugal lfe during that period?

ravindra (Analyst)     26 June 2012

buy recorder and record all her statements like call recording or voice recording

ravindra (Analyst)     26 June 2012

buy recorder and record all her statements like call recording or voice recording

Sai Krishna (partner)     26 June 2012

To Sainath

In the six months every day discussions , when i came to on bed she will start ... really i felt bad that why i married.

even today i called her and asked when you are coming home , she is asking me what is the gaurante that i will be a good husband ,  i asked her what is your problem to come , first come later we discuss all this things.

She is not ready for that, i said i will go for Rcr if you do like this , she is telling nothing you can do with that rcr.

Her intention is only one thing ,what ever she says i should nod my head .

More over she is warning me that , i will wont agree for any divorce , she said if i give divorce you will do another marriage and u will be happy ,i wont happen that .

I dint understand onething why this laws are more favour to Womens, Womens also humans they wont make any mistakes.

she said i will come but when she is not telling that .

If you want your wife back,don't tell her what you are going to do legally.

After assessing your latest post,I still feel that she wants you.Why don,t you set up a seperate establishment along with your wife and I feel she would be comfortable.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     26 June 2012

There are times when human beings have to learn to give rest to their logical heads and respond with feelings.

It is very difficult to act as liaison between two scared dogs who out of fear of each other want to offend each other unless we have the (spiritual) ability to deal with their insecurities.

You are right Mr.Chandrasekhar

I had seen a good counsellor who used to make a husband and wife feel comfortable with each other as long as they are with him and after they went home, they are same again.:)

Fear (Tamas - Ignorance) and Power (Rajas - Need to show our strength and dominate) are good friends.  We don't feel the need to show our strength to anyone if we are not scared of anyone.  But how to live without being scared of others is as big an issue as Epic Mahabharata.  Marriage and conjugal life devoid of religion is fraught with many such risks that who do not understand religion would have to deal with.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register