Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charles   12 August 2016

I am unable pay loan

Dear Madam/Sir,

My name is D. Charles. I have taken a Personal Loan 1.5 lack from AXIS Bank in Apr-2014 
with some reason.I have paid back 6-7 EMI's (till Nov 2014) and after that i lost my job 
and at same time i am in Hospital due to spinal cord problem for 3 months. But i wondered 
that one day suddenly got a call to my wife mobile phone from AXIS Bank 
(they are said that they are from Legal Department Lawyers) My wife was said my family 
situation but they are not accepted daily irritated and continuously came call me and 
my wife mobile i am not cure that same problems but i am joining one contract base job 
salary 7.883 only also salary credited in Axis bank account no information to me 
suddenly debited in my salary account. monthly i am take home 4,200 only I was again paying
the EMI on time.Unfortunately I lost my job and was not able to pay the EMI for last month(July'16) 
to still now.The collection department is harassing my family members. I just have got 
the job and ready to pay the EMI on regular basis.It would be a great help if any one can help me out. 
Am not a cheat but due to some situation I failed to pay the EMI.Please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2016

You may record all calls.

If harassed complaint can be lodged with MD of M/s Axis Bank, RBI,Police, Court.

You have borrowed, you have to pay.

Try to restructure and reshedule.

Apparently  M/s Axis Bank is excersising right to lien and set off.

Discuss with your own counsel specializing in banking/consumer matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register