LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PANDIYAN C   17 April 2017

I am looking to engage a very good lawyer for a drt case

I am from Chennai, I prchased the land from an action purchaser. I purchased this land through Axis Bank(loan).The action purchaser suppressed the litigation pending in DRT (b/w him and Punjob national bank Mumbai) and cheated me by selling this property.

I purchased the land in 2013. i did not know that the case was pending before DRT from 2007.I had no idea about DRT. I came to know about this litigation pending in 2014 when the borrower(origional owner) called me over phone and updated me about this. Also, he did mentioned that the PNB will take the pocession.

I asked my seller about this but he repeatedly denied and said he has no idea what i am talking.

I with very dificultly found an advocate, who helped me to get the order copy booklet(through PNB Advocate) and updted me about the case and its order. The PNB had applead in the DRTA. I then with my advocates help, tried to impend (2015)in to the case, all of a sudden the advocate met with an accident and was not able to move because of back injury.

In 2016, the DRTA has passed an order to take the pocession and re action the property.

I then repeatedly asked my seller to return my money, but he was giving false statements.

Now i want to fight back with the seller, axis bank for approving the loan with poor legal verifications. Also, i want to fight in DRT for my rights, etc. Also, if have right to fight for the property i want that also. i want to protect the property with STAY from court, till my money is returened. i am still paying my emi regularly, i am confused. 

I need a good and experianced lawer who can help me to take up this case and get me a right justice. please let me know if any further clarifications.

I heard the bank is to take the pocession now, i not in the city and need some good advice for a good advocate in chennai.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register