Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VILAS GADGIL   12 March 2019

I am being vicitmized

DEAR ALL,

I AM WORKING AS A MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ONE OF THE CONSUMER COOPERATIVE SOCIETY WHERE SOME OF THE DIRECTORS ARE PUSHING THE OTHER DIRECTORS TO TERMINATE ME

PLEASE GUIDE ME URGENTLY...

NO APPOINTMENT LETTER ISSUED TILL DATE BUT ON THEIR ANNUAL REPORT + BOARD MoM ATTENDANCE I AM BEING SHOWN AS A MANAGING DIRECTOR

NO PF ESI AND OTHER BENEFITS

THE ORGANIZATION DOESN'T FOLLOW ANY LABOUR LAWS AND IS NOT COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THE LABOUR NORMS

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY

Learning

11 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 March 2019

From how long you are working  there?

I will complete 1 year on 31st May, 2019

That means your duration is not too long in the company.But right now you cannot do anything ,if they take any action which would go against the law you can approach the court for remedy.Howevr it seems somethnig being hateched against you for the reasons better known to them.You need to keep the availble documentary evidances safer with you.Just keep your cool and patience. Legally you can do nothing right now .

It is much advisble in the mean while to look for another job as this job has already spolied your peace of mind.

Ok thank you so much for your guidance... I will note that... I did wonder though... If an employer is practicing several illegal ways of managing business as well as the resources, is there something that can be done? It is matter of several other employees...

Now in my case also they are about to ask me to leave without any proof... They will simply take a vote count among the directors... so is this method a legal method of playing with the career of an employee?

Ok thank you so much for your guidance... I will note that... I did wonder though... If an employer is practicing several illegal ways of managing business as well as the resources, is there something that can be done? It is matter of several other employees...

Now in my case also they are about to ask me to leave without any proof... They will simply take a vote count among the directors... so is this method a legal method of playing with the career of an employee?

If you are terminated unreasonably and illegaly you can challenge the termination by way of wrtit petition,whatever whould be the results ;but then i think you wont be able to excel in such situation,. The work enviroment would be like revanging and avengaing.

You must look for options and change the job otherwsie also , as it won't give you that feel to  exhibit your skills. 

I AGREE WITH YOU. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET ENOUGH TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB AND I DON'T GET THROWN OUT ABRUPTLY... WILL YOU HAVE ANY PROFORMA OR A TEMPLATE FOR SUCH WRIT PETETION?

But you cannot file the writ petition until you receive any order from them. It is much better you consult some local lawyer who is proficient in service matters.Even if i provide you the petition you would requier a lawyer's help to get filed and formulate grounds of challege dressed up tenable .

NOTED.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE INPUTS

You are welcome...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register