Husband absconding


This is Ramya from Chennai.

Can I register myself on matrimonial site though I have not got divorced yet as divorce case is running in Family Court Chennai.  My husband is absconding as warrant issued against him for nonpament of alimony.

In this case what to do please advice.  Thanks in advance.

Attached File : 465336 20190108233754 ramya.jpg downloaded 20 times

Dear madam you could not remarry,until court not give decisions your husband has bind to pay alimony, if he threat register a complain.

Sunil K Singh

Dear brainless fool, (Sunilk Sing)

First learn to read correctly.  What I have asked and what have you replied boshadeekay.?


Can someone smart reply good sugestions?


Advocate Sunil Kumar Singh, please for heaven's sake improve your English first which looks to be very shabby, and then offer your services which of course would not be free. You are representing, the people of North. Be aware.

Dear madam, In this forum you should use decent language. 1. 1st get ex party divorce and marry as your husband is absconding you will . 2. Once you get your alimony, then get marry, otherwise you husband will file review petition. then outcome may be different 3. If you don't want alimony, want peaceful life, get ex party divorce, wait 90 days, then marry. all the best

Ramya, since your case is sub-judice means not yet decided by the court, hence you have to wait till it's disposal. And please don't use such filthy words in this column even if you don't like the way someone's response.

Dear 498a,

You dont teach me ok.  With decent people I behave decently.  This useless fellow dont read correctly, and give advice what and all.  Whose fault tell.  
First of all you stay away from me.  Your wife itself filed dowry case on you and you are roaming aournd suggesting to females like me how to get divorce?

Third class fellow. po da.


Home prakash

Court will decide after 10 years till that time what to do? Will you find my husband and give? Idiot.


Meaning adsconding



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu