Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananya   07 September 2016

Husband abroad-uk

Dear Experts, 

My husband satying in UK  and i am in India at my home. He has played a tactful game asked me to go india and stay with his parents  in india and her parents did not allow me to stay and asked em to go my home, where i am staying with my parents. 

He has sent the legal notice at home and we have not received any notice and suddenly he has sent the court order on my mail for divorce granted by court under 13HMA. 

I do not know his new address in UK and his current organization as well?

What to do in this case ? how to deal with it when court has given him the relief of divorce. If we send summon then where to send when we dont have his UK address ?

Please suggest we are tensed and guide me to how to deal with it . 

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     07 September 2016

Ananya.... when n where was ur mrg. Where did he send d notice to which address in India? Which court granted divorce to him all such details are required. Which city r u now living? U have to challenge dat order. Contact Advocate immediately n fight d case.......Adv Ram Prasad Cell +91-91777-22930.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     07 September 2016

Not very serious.

If it is court order there must be name and address of the court. Get the certified copy of court records.

And even after divorce your rights of alimoney and maintenance are secure.

Dear Mr. Prasad, 

He has sent the court oder on email to me.  

Just tell me how to send the summon to UK ? i dont know his address and company name in UK. 

Dear Mr. Prasad, 

He has sent the court oder on email to me.  

Just tell me how to send the summon to UK ? i dont know his address and company name in UK. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register