LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Human rights role in marital dispute

To all members those who are given advice that National Human Rights Commission does not do anything when the matter is subjudice in court or NHRC doesn't do anything in marital issues. I want to tell all of you that this is misconception. In my case wife filed IPC 406 & DV on my uncle who is handicapped as a result my uncle filed a complaint in NHRC saying that he is being harassed unnecessary and he has nothing to do in my personal matter. Well the complaint was submitted to District Superitendent Of Police and my lovely one and only one beautiful wife is now facing legal charges in court on behalf of human rights commission. I am not exactly sure what provision will be applied but my wife's statement is recorded in police station and based on the orders of NHRC we have received a written letter saying that "After thorough investigation we have decided to forward the case to court and legal aid will be provided for further litigation". Ab ayega maja....

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 August 2014

This case comes under res judicata. 'res judicata' means a case or suit involving a particular issue between two or more parties already decided by a court. Thereafter, if either of the parties approaches the same court for the adjudication of the same issue, the suit will be struck by the law of 'res judicata'. The rule of 'res judicata' is based on the conditions of public policy. It envisages that finality should attach to the binding decisions of the court so that the individuals should not be made to face the same litigation twice. 

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2014

So the NHRC is initiating action on the basis of his application(?), Now what is that you want to clarify by posting this present information?, do you want to say that the experts here are wrong or you want to educate the experts here with your latest development?

Happily Divorced (TL)     03 September 2014

@Kalaiselvan

Do you mean to say that the forum consists only and only experts, is it? what is that you are trying to get "attention"? Its so rude on your part to ridicule forum members, I dont know on what authority you are doing this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register