LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cutedoll   21 December 2014

Human rights

hello, I am a girl. I go to kolkata for giving a central govt examination, when I reached the centre and want to go to toilet, the gatekeeper did not allow me to enter into the centre and go to the toilet. he said the toilet can only be used after reporting time. I did not argue much as I think it may be a rule, but I want to know is it really a rule or is it a violation of my human right?? or Should I do anything is it happened again?

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     22 December 2014

1) Exam centres have a procedure If the same has been followed, you don't have a case.

2) Case could lie as a PIL against the Civic Authorities for not providing sufficient Public Facilities, depending upon data you can get to support your case.

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" via the " Thank Contributor " button would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register