Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     11 September 2015

Htc mumbai review and htc india pvt ltd & tvse electronics

To,

THE DGP/ADGP OF MAHARASHTRA,

The Commissioner OF Mumbai & Other Administrative Senior Officials,             And Higher Rank Police Officials deputed & In-charge of Maharashtra,

State: MAHARASHTRA.

[ART. 350 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA]

WITH FIR S.154 and 150 Cr.PC defined in S.34, 406, 420, 120B, 427 IPC

LEGAL COMPLAINT “AGAINST”

HTC INDIA (Dopod), G-4 (four), BPTP Park Centre Sector -30 (thirty), Near NH-8, Gurgaon Haryana -122001. Telephone Number-0124-4129800

WITH

Accomplice Partner in Crime of Criminal Conspiracy.

Accused No.2    Running HTC Call Center Secretly operating from unknown location at Mumbai Daily for misguiding and fooling around All India HTC customers on phone and Internet daily and hiding behind the Walls and Curtain doing dirty Business on behalf of  HTC.

Check it at:- https://www.htc.com/in/contact/chat/    

https://www.facebook.com/HTCIndia?fref=ts

Accused No.3     TVS Electronics Ltd, Kothari Milestone, Shop No. 204, 2nd Floor, 46, S.V.Road, Malad (West), Near Shiv Mandir, Mumbai – 400064

Accused No.4     TVS Electronics Ltd, Phoenix Paragon Plaza, 1st Floor, Shop No. 1B-62, LBS Marg, Kurla-West, Mumbai-400070. Maharashtra

1. That I KK Agarwal Advocate S/o Trilok Chand, Ch A-11 (eleven), District  Collectrate Compound, Muzaffarnagar has been a practicing lawyer of U.P and Delhi Region and working for aggrieved clients many years. Now that a complex problem I face off personally against a mobile company named HTC Corporation which is of Taiwan base company of Smartphone and mobile and tablet making company in the World and who import there electronics items to the various countries in the World including India. That the Net income is 46 (forty six) billion in US Dollar in 2014 (Two thousand and fourteen) and have make an extensive secret presence in India. That the company makes his Head Office in India secretly and registered as HTC India in the Registrar of the Companies Act in India secretly. That the world “secretly” is used here that when any people in India try to access their website www.HTC.COM.in then no information about Head Office and their persons or Zonal Head or other working Staff is there in the Website for the India people to know about them. The HTC Company has setup a few number of people Call Center for formality in India at Mumbai & tied up with the local third class vendors of the mobile repair who give some money on monthly basis and they may work as a HTC Service center while they work for also Sony, Lava, Micromax, Samsung etc. That these service centers and call center are just a false impression in our society that when you buy any HTC Product from the Indian market they can fix it for up to whole one year in warranty and guaranty applied on the HTC Company electronic items buy from the India. That people may think that what a good company it was but in contrast to that when any people of India buy any item of HTC then he may face off mountain of troubles and problems in India given by the HTC third class items to buy for his daily use he knows and besides that he is throwing third class mobile sets in Indian Market flooded in very corner in India on every retail shop.

2. That the HTC INDIA is so clever and shrewd that he told service center to repair only HTC items which buy from one unknown Distributor in India whose name also unknown in India and rest any other items which the HTC selling in India through various channels through their another doors called backdoors cannot be repaired by any HTC Service Center in India except TVSE who are a full paid in cash extracting service center from the HTC Customers who buy the items in India except that unknown distributor. That these full paid service center called and assigned as TVSE service center in INDIA and are allocated very distant location & in very few numbers and in other cities of India and in Uttar Pardesh it is one in Lucknow and in Delhi they are only two in number.  That these TVSE service centers always charge heavy cost for fixing any minor to major issue in HTC mobile and smartphone items and the customer has to travel several miles away from his home to these service center in INDIA to get access their TVSE premises workshop and the HTC Handset and get lay their Handsets several months for getting their turn of repairing the faulty Handset by them. That the HTC India also not provide and Software support to the HTC Customers according to their numerous Models in India for fixing the Software issue problem my their own knowledge if you cannot get easily access to TVSE the Service Centers and also in Internet World no Software issue related Software get upload by the HTC India or HTC Corporation in the World for all the HTC Customers who are facing problem in these faulty HTC Handset. That the HTC Corporation is selling the third class mobile Handset to the people of India and major are defective inside but the HTC selling all kind of mobiles and smartphones items to the people of India for making undue enrichment through the Indian wide market and earning billions of Rupees from the Indian Market by fooling around the people of India who unfortunately buy the HTC item in India as thinking in false impression as HTC Branded company.

3. That now why I used to put complaint against HTC India and what grievances I faced against HTC. That I had heard about HTC Corporation on Internet and get attracted towards HTC smartphones to buy for my personal use in day to day Life.  That on dated 15-08-2015 (Fifteen –August- Two thousand fifteen) I bought one HTC Smartphone Model HTC Desire VC 328D CDMA of Rs 4500/- (Forty Five Hundred) from the local vendor in the Muzaffarnagar market who have given me proper invoice bill copy to me and told me that the HTC will fix any problem up to one year. That I bought it any just use for 10 (Ten) hrs passed at my home the Handset name HTC Desire VC CDMA has stopped working when the HTC mobile was put on charge thru AC Charger. That after that I went to the HTC Service Center at Muzaffarnagar where he refused to fix the Handset after seeing from inside opened and told that it cost Rs 600/- (Six Hundred) for trying of repairing it and there is no surety of it that it may work properly or not. That after that one of my friend on my request taken to the one of the TVSE service center of HTC, Kamala Nagar Delhi where they told that it cost Rs 3000/- (Three thousand) of it for fixing the mobile and it takes one month time to get it repaired. That I think what the thief and hooligan type of the HTC Service center are who after buying item of HTC may charge undue excessively for fixing any issue in Smartphone while the phone has a warranty of full one year of it. That the HTC INDIA is doing unfair trade practice and malpractice in India for selling dirty and third class handsets in India and not providing any warranties on that third class item.

4. That before that and after that I wrote several Email to the HTC India Pvt Ltd customer Service Cell at India_customerService@htc.com, Cher_Wang@htc.com, Fred_Liu@htc.com, Peter_Chou@htc.com and privacy_na@htc.com, Webmaster_NA@htc.com, tw_service@htc.com, pr@htc.com,ir@htc.com, security@htc.com, Global-Privacy@htc.com for the same problem I has facing in HTC Desire VC CDMA but none has taken corporate responsibility for may get correct this HTC Handset at any service in India at their own expenses they may provide. That the company HTC is working in India for looting and minting the money from the HTC customers in India and thousands to lakhs of customers day by day are blindly trapping in the HTC India defective and mala fide company items and sinking their Hard earned money on the HTC items while the HTC Corporation or HTC India may getting rich to richer day by day thru the selling of dirty and third class smartphone and mobile items in INDIA.

5. That as I know my legal rights and have identify the roots of the HTC company and its dirty pathetic style of working it is my legal duty to may prevent & stop the working of the HTC India in INDIA for not selling their defective items and other electronic mobiles in India so that no other Indian buyers have feel being looted by the HTC India for their undue enrichment purpose like he did to me. That in the registration of companies in public Ltd or private Ltd as HTC India Pvt Ltd there is must obligatory for disclosing their names on their website and also necessary to appoint various directors and other necessary person such as Chairman, Director, Board members, C.A , C.S, Advocates and other person for the working of any company who may registered in India but here the HTC India have hidden all the necessary facts and just for making secret and not going to get sue in any courts of law thru that hiding information the HTC India is working against the Rules of law in the Companies Act and in the other Indian Acts applicable in whole of India.

6. That the HTC INDIA is not making any item of Smartphone and mobiles in India land of law but he has been importing all their items outside from the India and then rebranding & remarking it for selling by the One unknown distributor name while other smartphone and mobile items the HTC Corporation has selling from the another doors called backdoors in the Indian market so that he makes unlawful money by looting the Indian customer and not to give any warranty and guaranty on it and the people may lose their hard earned saved money on their defective and third class items flooded in the Indian mobile market by HTC in every shop in India to sell to Indian people of India. That kindly visit the site of HTC.COM.IN and HTC INDIA on facebook.com that how many new and old customers of HTC INDIA are crying and facing atrocities and bad services of their Customer service getting in India and their dirty evil acts they are doing customers of HTC in INDIA. We the people of need A1 Class of services and company in India not a gang of thieves and dacoits who snatching & extracting the money from the people of India due to fault of the Government of India to allow such dirtiest company in India to do trade and commerce in India.

+ PRAYER +

That pass/grant a permanent restraining and ban order against the HTC India for not making and kind of sell of any items such as smartphone, mobile, tablet etc made by the HTC India or through HTC any known and unknown Distributor or any importer registered in India and use import and exporter code under the Custom Act in India through any opening trade and commerce business channels thru Sea way, Airplane way or through territorial border surrounded through the Indian region at neighboring countries attached to the India region for trade and commerce. That the Service Centers will be of HTC INDIA will be also ordered to work absolutely freely and free service for two years for HTC every customer of any type then may be closed permanently. We are the people of India not to intrude for such a bad company who illegally making billion of Rupees by selling his bad and filthy items to the people of INDIA and treating fool and make blind all the people of India not to judge anyone by his dirty actions and demeanor.

Any further asking and clarification may be asked on my below number and may contact on my below address.

Thanking You,

Dated:-10-Sept-2015

Place :- Muzaffarnagar

Complainant/

Mr. K.K Agarwal Associates Law Firm

Mr K.K. Agarwal Advocate

210 South Civil Lines,Bulletin COlony

City:- Muzaffarnagar – 251001, U.P

Mb:- 09319365499, 09997476919, 09997473484

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 September 2015

What do you want  to say by posting the above information?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register