Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr g mohan kumar (physiotherapist)     31 October 2014

Hr refuses to make me permanent employee

sir,
  me working in fortis hospital bangalore as physiotherapist in icu for the past 3 years only in night shifts. still now they didnt make me permanent staff. they are mearly paying a 7500 permonth. hr refuses to make me permanet staff in night shift.now plan to approach labour court, but problem is they had not given offerletter/id/salaray slip/neither document signed.so how i can apporach labour court.as night shift is important in icu they are not considering my work. my juniors those who work under me they all became staff and are paid well. but for me they are makeing permanent staf. if i ask them  then they say their hospital rules will not alow anyone who is working in nightshift they will not conisder them as staff. will it is possible, as i am putting risk of health and doing night shift from past many years. now i need to be a permanent staff. wo what i can do, as i dont have any documents. so many those who questioned they will be removed/themsleves quit.but i am seeing a legal options. if i apporach how will the case succuss. a company can easily tell that i am not working in their company? the only documents is the assement and treatment of patients that i had treated is available in the hospital records. attendance registed is not maintained properly. please give me solution for my problem. i ask in certificate what you will mention about my experience they told that  me working as honorary physiotherapist, which  will affect my future. whatever me treating patients they will be charged in thousand rupees per visit in icu/ward according to different treatment what i gave. so when they charging helft amount from patients those who are treated by me, which will increase their profit, but they are not ready to consider me as permanent or they are not ready for paying more salary. what is the solution to my problem?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.Vinod Patil (Lawyer)     01 November 2014

It is so difficult to prove you "labour" in court because you don't have offer letter, appointment letter, id and all these things. In this limini you are vesting your time and heath also. you have not signed any contract, means they are not bound to make you permanent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register