How to transfer property in mumbai from mother to son

Dear Sir,

Our family includes my mother, two brothers and two sisters, all are married and settled with their respective families. We have a SRA flat in mumbai which is allotted in 2008 and is in my fathers name (who has expired six years ago) and now my mother wants to transfer the flat in to my name. I have already got NOC from my brother and 2 sisters.


You can transfer the flat till period of 10 year as per sra act. You can make the will to secure your ownership with no from all other family members.


If clause posted by Mr.Vegitta, applies in your case then WILL is good option.

Preferably register the WILL.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:

web analytics