Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

General person (Job)     06 May 2017

How to transfer a consumer court case???????

I filed a case in Karnal consumer court against a travel agent located in Karnal location. I am from Gurgaon. I made all the payment etc transaction online while I was in Gurgaon.

Initially I did not know that I have to travel to Karnal so many times for my hearings. It's been around 2 months I filed the case. Now I want to get my case transferred to Gurgaon consumer court.

Any expert, pls explain me process for transfer. Pls note that the agent does not have any office in Gurgaon. But some other expert has guided me that I can still transfer it through state commission. Pls explain the procedure in short like what all docts I have to use, can it be the same file I can ask for transfer to Gurgaon court by courier or apply with fresh file and where should I request it, Chandigarh or from Gurgaon only, questions like these..

Thanks a lot!

Learning

17 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 May 2017

Sir kindly note .you may first apply for certified copies of pending court case by submiting application to registrar of said court. You may request and take exact address of state forum from said office.and submit transfer application with certified copies of pending case with affidavit mentioning reasons and grounds.good luck

Sir kindly note .you may first apply for certified copies of pending court case by submiting application to registrar of said court. You may request and take exact address of state forum from said office.and submit transfer application with certified copies of pending case with affidavit mentioning reasons and grounds.good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register