LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P RaviShankar-cell-8939332195 (Advocate )     27 July 2013

How to take action against investigation officer

Sir,i made a pvt complaint to magistrate u/s 190(1) of cr.p.c who ordered police to file fir. even after 3 years after filing fir Investigation officer refuses to arrest accused, and refuses to file chargesheet before magistrate. when i contacted police, inspector told lies that he has filed closure report with the court. but when i enquired with the court i found that no such closure report was filed as yet. i made complaint to deputy comissioner of poice but the dcp's office told me that he has no power to interfere with the investigation officer. i made a written complaint to police comissioner almost 6 months ago against the investigation officer and the inspector but the comissioner but no action has been take so far against the inspector and the investigation officer. The IO and the inspector have conspired against me in this case. I want to have the Investigation officer, Inspector, and the comissioner of police to be arrested. pls help me with the steps that i should take in the court to take action against police officers. Rgds Adv Ravi

Learning

2 Replies

Being Human (LLB)     27 July 2013

Arrested on what base, they are the public servant. There is procedure for that to take action is there intention is malice.

As per your version of query u can file writ of mandamus before the high court with all proof and evidence and court will direct respect government agencies to investifate the issue.

As far as the chareg sheet is contain police have to file with in 90 days. But it has not been filled yet you can approach the high court for the same.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 August 2013

apply under RTI Act and seek the information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register