Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (ooo)     20 April 2014

How to sort my issue peacefully

Sir,

I have filed for nullity of marriage under section 12(A) and (C) against my wife.

My wife has filed for restitution of conjugal rights objection.

The mediation for RCR has failed because me and my parents are not ready to accept my wife again.

Now my wife also has come to know that husband and in laws will not accept her again.

In case if my wife also agrees to get out of our wedding lock, then what is the steps I and my wife have to jointly go through before court so that we get nullity of marriage soon and to come out of this case soon.

Please guide me to get nullity of marriage soon in case if both husband and wife decides to get nullity even after wife filed RCR objection and mediation for RCR has failed.

Thanks,

Kumar

Learning

6 Replies

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     20 April 2014

What are the reasons for A and C, if valid and have sufficient evidence no need to worry.

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     20 April 2014

If issue is amicabaly settle, then go for lokadalat and settle the dispute. You can also settle matter before the court,where your cases r pending.
1 Like

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     20 April 2014

Go legal way..don't bribe
1 Like

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     20 April 2014

Go for mutual divorce made a MOU ie. Memorandum of understanding stating all past ,present and future conditions so that aftet divorce nothing should be left behind. Fore more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 April 2014

nothing called Nullity By Mutual Consent exists in law.

divorce can be obtained by mutual consent.

for getting relief u/s 12, u need to prove ur grounds.

if wife is ready, then go for MCD.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 April 2014

if u want to say that the marriage is not consummated, then u need to prove that this non consummation was due to the impotency of the respondent wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register