Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   24 November 2015

How to see the court case history in lok adalat

Hi,

One case is still going on between my builder of the apartment and electricity department from last 3 years.

Recently district court transfer this case to Lok adalat. 

We can properly track this  case details /history from https://ecourts.gov.in/.

Can anybody tell the process to see the court case history of Lok adalat  in online?

--Ramesh

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
There is a case status menu for all district courts online. Put your plaintiff or respondent name of case number to get details. However thee are rarely updated for latest date.We Indians don't take anything professionally and seriously. Most of crap given on Indian courts website is not in usable form by litigants. Although you can always download judgement. But you can always cross check about your lawyers version.

Thanks for providing the information .

"The Case in a Lok Adalat can also be tracked from the Court Diary. "

Can you please provide the online link to see the Lok Adalat court case history ?

Thanks in advance.

(Guest)
Pl note no case directly goes to a lok adalat. It is first allotted number at central registry and then sent to a appropriate court. It then lands in lok adalat. Hence just put in case no for search or parties name and year. There are so many search options.

This is the court case : Case No. :OS/0000873/2012 . I want to see the court case status in Lok Adalat .

Can Please help me on this ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks  Dr Rajendra  for your information.

This is court case last status from ecourt website( Given below)

After 26-10-2015 , I am not able to track the history of the case due to this case is refer to Lok Adalat.

Is Lok Adalat maintain all court cases in separate website ?

If not , Please help me ,Where can I see this court case status in Lok Adalat .

Thanks In Adavance.

Daily Status 

Sr. Civil Courts,Rajahmundry

In The Court Of :Prl. Sr. Civil Judge, Rajahmundry

Case No. :OS/0000873/2012

Royalmindz Infra P Limited  Versus  APEPDCL

Date  : 26-10-2015

Business : refered to LA
Next Purpose : FOR TRIAL
Next Hearing Date : 01-01-5000

(Guest)
I told you that they don't update cases simultaneously not even on supreme court. We people are not serious. According to date given above you have to wait for 2985 years for next date. Ha Ha!. Please take phone number of the court mentioned and phone up the reader and find status rom reader of court/ahalmad..

Dr Rajendra ,

What I am understanding  from ecourt website , Case is transfer to Lok Adalat. So no next hearing from district court . May be that is the reason for Next hearing date is future long date.

Lok adalat case status also can I see from ecourt website ?

Please clarify me.

(Guest)
You can search information either by case no or court name(judge name).You can also do free text search. Lok adalats in my opinion don't have separate records.

(Guest)
They don't have long trials.in 2-3 sittings either parties agree and finalise or case sent back to respective court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register