LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     17 November 2012

How to save family members from police/courts cases

Wife left home 1 month ago. No complaints till date. Although Me, my wife & son was living in Delhi from 2006 onwards (after 15 days of marriage) & my family is in Punjab, still my wife threaening my family for Police case & court.

1. What step should i take to safe gaurd my family.

2. She also threatening my Sister & jijaji who are settled in Delhi. What should I do to safegaurd them.

Learning

8 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 November 2012

Dear Querist

if she threatining to you and your family members or relatives to registered false cases, no need to worry, you can file a criminal complaint against her u/s 383 and 384 of IPC for extortion.

Feel free to call

**Victim** (job)     18 November 2012

@ Rajan if i was u then this is what i would do,

Next time when ur wife theatens u , u should file IPC 506 against ur father in law and whoever are the male members from ur wife's side. Do not mention any womens name in that complaint. Simply mention that u got a life theat from ur father in law saying that he will kill you and u would like to file IPC 506 against ur father in law. Then see the fun after that..................

I love my parents (law)     18 November 2012

Dear rajan 1st thing is do not worry. and 2nd thing in your day-to day everybody will suggest you to file this , do this and do this

beocoz suggestion are always free.but to follow suggestion  - it needs money and money will be paid by you only.Think and try to do.

As per my suggestion - contact with any one member of girl family side and try to resolve the issue in meeting. 19-20 chalta hai bhai.........

aap case karego fir vo kyon na karegi.so le-de kar nipatao, otherwise police case - court lawyers and main thing is time.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     18 November 2012

Dear Rajan, 

You are sitting on a potential time bomb just waiting to explode. The sooner you start for your protection the better it is, I won't really advise you to file an extortion case against them, but intimating the concerned authorities about your plight would be a good start. Read this : https://advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/how-to-fight-a-false-498a406-strategy-to-pre-emptprevent-false-dowry-case-and-come-out-winning/

Good Luck !

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 November 2012

Dear Sir,

Better to issue a legal notice calling upon your wife to resume cohabitation and file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights at the earliest. It will support your case in the event of any criminal complaint being lodged against you and your family members at the instance of your wife subsequently.

For further clarification, you can speak to me on 9842197857.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

I love my parents (law)     19 November 2012

I am not law expert. But dear try to resolve issue with your family member cheap and best solution.Pls request do not involve in court .

Court is last one solution..
Along with that - if you have lots of money and time.Then you have to go .

But one more suggestion - send minimum two Regd AD letter to your wife -that you want to join again relation and want to live happy married (Even if you are not intrested to join).Keep the zerox of postage receipt and Acknowledgement also.

This is sufficient i think.Do not waste money.Save time save money.........

Rashid Ali (own practice as a criminal lawyer)     21 November 2012

file a case of extortion against your wife and inlaws. this tric will get them on settlement table.

I love my parents (law)     22 November 2012

Yes i agree with Rashid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register