Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Test   09 February 2018

How to run the case if i am In merchant navy?

My wife is putting a contestant divorce on basis of mental cruelty. I have put RCR. Now my lawyer say since my job profile is merchant navy and I sail for 4 months and vacation for 4 months. It is difficult to run the case. What can be done??? Is it easy for wife to win the case???

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 February 2018

Work out with your wife and go in jointly for divorce by mutual consent. Leave a unwilling spouse rather pushing yourself on her.

Test   09 February 2018

Sir actually what I said was unintentional in anger I used foul wards... she as taken that seriously... I apologised twice... she became incommunicado so thought if I contest then there may be chances to get her back.... can�t I try once???

Test   09 February 2018

Sir actually what I said was unintentional in anger I used foul wards... she as taken that seriously... I apologised twice... she became incommunicado so thought if I contest then there may be chances to get her back.... can�t I try once???

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 February 2018

You can send romantic apology diologues to your wife and settle the matter instantly.

(Guest)
Reunion has to happen out of court. Divorce has to happen inside court. RCR is useless for reunion. It cannot change woman's mind.

(Guest)
Reunion has to happen outside court. Divorce has to happen inside court. RCR is useless for reunion. It cannot change woman's mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register