LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuljeet singh sohal   20 October 2016

How to remove sec 125

I had merried last year on 08 sep2015 after 2nd day of my marriage i found unexpected behavior of my wife and her moods swings with in a minute and always start fighting which is issueless in night around 11pm or after after sometime she start blaming me and my mother the story is to long i"ll come to direct point in  july i sent her for first sawan to her house she calls me on my birthday which is also in july and try to threat me of sp i then i made a decision to get divorce and start packing her clothes for sending them to her house when i opened a bag which is locked i got some negetives when i saw pics of those negetives i am shocked it was her earlier marriage pics and got some papers which is written by her after reading those paper i become more shocked coz its about her past in singapore life which looks like prostitution and a training like how to blackmail after marriage i had file fir in police then she said its her previous husband married in 2008 but she did not proof any dicree of divorce after that igo court for us 420,406,120b and others chrgs in cjm court and for sec11 & 12a in session court for anullment of marriage she didnt recive any sammons and she files for sec125  sdcjm court in her hometown she did not apeared in my both cases now can she demand for mainteince plz tell me the procedure to cancel 125 case or what should i do and how can i get out of this problem as i did not recive any sammons from her side this is first apearence of me in court and she allready miss one appearence in both cases plz reply me the best way can i make online information to sdcjm court about all this or i have to go there personally or by sending my lawyer plz tell me the online solution for this matter, thanks in advance to all frnds

Learning

8 Replies

sai narayana   20 October 2016

On your first appearance, serve the summons of your cases to her or her lawyer and then ask the judge in your cases to proceed exparte on her absence.

Sachin (N.A)     20 October 2016

You can challange the maintainability of the case u/s 125CrPC on the ground that to order maintenaince u/s 125 CrPC two conditions should be met 

1. the husband must have neglected or refused to maintain his wife

2. Wife should be unable to maintain herself.

Tell the court that first condition is not met

Sachin (N.A)     20 October 2016

Once I have read the judgement of SC in which court said " No maintenaince u/s 125 CrPC if divorce case is pending"

Try to find this judgement

kuljeet singh sohal   21 October 2016

As I mentioned above that my wife had previous merried to a another person and she didn't have decree of divorce in that case my marriage is not valid or void then how can she claims a maintenance until she get decree of divorce and I can proov previous marriage to a court i Need a lawyers advice according to HMA she need to proov that our marriage is valid in the court actually sec 11 & 12a is very rare case because it's very difficult to proov marriage is void

(Guest)
Well, it depends on her lawyer how he will unProve her first marriage. What u need to do is, give proof to court about her first marriage. Looonnggg legal battle. Don't pay a penny. Rest will be fine.

(Guest)
Well, it depends on her lawyer how he will unProve her first marriage. What u need to do is, give proof to court about her first marriage. Looonnggg legal battle. Don't pay a penny. Rest will be fine.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     21 October 2016

On two grounds you refuse to mintain her pending divorce. 1( hER SHAdY PAST IMMORAL LIFE and2) her cheating  of concealing her first marriage  to you.

2) Since there is  already a first marriage and her 1st hubandi  is  living her marriage to you ia void becuase  during the lifetime of the  1st husband she remarried you. She is not chaste and was leading an immoral life in Singapore

If you've resourcs you can engage  some private investigators/detective agents of your  home town who cxandig up everything including her first husband details and he rshady immoral past  through Audio visual means. Browse th enet for  these detective agents details in the internet.

If she files her maintnenaceu/s 125 Cr./P.C you can mainly refuse to maintian her on account of her unchastity and MARRIAGE being  void ab initio/ File  suit for DEClARATION THAT YOUR MARRIAGE TO THAT WOMAN IS NULL AND VOID FOR THE AFORE CITED REASONS.

Now I'm citing some decisions of Supreme CXourt and High Cpurts where 125 Cr./P.CX was either reduced or altogether  denied  to wife by courts.If you  appreciate this answer please click rthe thank you button on this fofrum.

Men Rights India

Men Rights, Man Sense!

You are here: Home » Archives for Maintenance CrPC 125 Judgments

If your wife has asked for maintenance under CrPC 125, here's your chance to learn everything about how to fight and deny or reduce maintenance under CrPC 125!

Book: How to Fight and Reduce Maintenance under CrPC 125 and DV Act

About the book

Husband’s EMI towards house to be considered in CrPC 125 Maintenance to wife – SC Judgment

21 Jul2016by Leave a Comment

This is somewhat old judgment of Supreme Court, and it brings an important consideration which was overlooked by lower courts: Which was neglecting to consider monthly EMI paid by husband towards housing loan. The order reduced maintenance amount from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5,000 p.m.  While this may cause cheers to readers, it should be noted that the in-hand salary of husband is Rs 9,000 p.m, so effectively he has to now survive on Rs 4,000 p.m.  Somehow the facts of the case don’t add up for me.  There must be more to it than the numbers mentioned in the   …[Continue Reading]

Filed Under: Maintenance CrPC 125 JudgmentsTagged With:

MP HC denies maintenance to wife on her CrPC 125 appeal

28 Jul2015by 20 Comments

Thanks to a reader, we have this very recent judgment of Madhya Pradesh High Court which denied maintenance to wife under CrPC 125 on her appeal to HC since the court agreed with trial court’s observations that according to evidence led by husband and also wife’s own admissions, it was the wife who was not staying with him out of her own freewill. The judgment is actually not very significant, since both evidence by way of letters of husband and wife’s own admissions proved that there was no maltreatment, and in practical cases such evidence, and wife’s own admissions are   …[Continue Reading]

Qualified wife can’t sit idle and claim maintenance: Mumbai family court

26 Feb2015by 13 Comments

As per a recent Mumbai family court judgment, qualified wife has been denied maintenance.  While the news says about her being qualified and sitting idle, my suspicion is that the ex-husband had provided some proofs of her work.  Otherwise, it’s usually very difficult to get a zero maintenance order simply based on wife’s educational qualifications.  Since the case was followed after divorce, it must have been a CrPC 125 case because only that section allows cases to be filed even after divorce if the wife says that she cannot maintain herself.  The full judgment text has been found, and it   …[Continue Reading]

Woman can’t evict husband just because she pays EMI: Mumbai Family Court

22 Feb2015by Leave a Comment

Woman can’t evict hubby just because she pays EMI: Mumbai Family Court MUMBAI: A family court on Monday rejected a wife’s interim plea seeking her estranged husband’s removal from their Lokhandwala flat where she stays with him and their child, just because she pays the EMI (equated monthly installment to repay home loan). The court, while ruling in favour of the man who pays Rs 90,000 a month for household expenses, said in the current day, it is difficult to ascertain who has contributed how much while purchasing any asset or discharging any liability. “If both contribute to the household,   …[Continue Reading]

Delhi HC judgment in CrPC 125 maintenance, rejects one-third rule, both have income

5 Feb2015by 2 Comments

The judgment asserts that there is no strict criterion that one-third of husband’s income has necessarily to be awarded as maintenance to wife. The judgment can be useful to know how judges may ascertain income of both parties based on declarations in affidavit, and some estimation of real income (because people just lie about income). Full judgment text below: Lalit Bhola vs Nidhi Bhola & Anr. on 12 February, 2013 Author: G.P. Mittal * IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI Reserved on: 30st January, 2013 Pronounced on: 12th February, 2013 + Crl.M.C.75/2012 LALIT BHOLA ….. Petitioner Through:   …[Continue Reading]

Multiple maintenance under DV Act denied when CrPC 125 already decided

12 Oct2014by 3 Comments

It is a short and sweet (depending on the ears) judgment which denies fresh application for maintenance under PWDVA (DV Act) when a previous maintenance under CrPC 125 is already decided.  Another crisp and clear judgment by justice S N Dhingra. Important part of judgment below: If a woman living separate from her husband had already filed a suit claiming maintenance and after  adjudication  maintenance  has  been  determined  by  a competent  court  either  in  Civil  Suit  or  by  Court  of  MM  in  an application under Section 125 Cr.P.C. she does not have a right to claim additional maintenance under the   …[Continue Reading]

Filed Under: Maintenance CrPC 125 JudgmentsTagged With: ,

Mumbai HC disallows multiple maintenance under CrPC 125 when civil suit pending

12 Oct2014by Leave a Comment

In this case, wife initiated a fresh maintenance petition under CrPC 125 when a civil suit asking for maintenance was already pending, but it was stayed by Mumbai High court. Important parts of judgment below: 7. Mr. Vidwans, the learned counsel for the applicant submitted that practically pleadings are identical and verbatim in both the cases. He took me through the pleadings of both cases and demonstrated that practically the paras are identical as much as they are in verbatim. Following paras of the application u/S. 125 of Cr.P.C. are identical to the paras of the plaintiff in Reg. Civil   …[Continue Reading]

Do physical labour to give maintenance to wife: SC judgment under CrPC 125

21 Jul2014by 2 Comments

There was a bit of cheer in the husbands’ camp lately with SC judgment saying that arrest in IPC section 498a (and offences with less than 7 years punishment) should strictly be done following CrPC 41 and 41A guidelines.  Well, as usually happens, such relief news is usually quickly followed by another judgment by higher courts which contain stern warnings and admonitions; lest the husbands become too happy and delirious and forget their role as protectors and providers to women and children! https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Delay-in-maintenance-to-wife-violates-human-rights-SC/articleshow/38513545.cms “It is the sacrosanct duty to render financial support even if the husband is required to earn   …[Continue Reading]

Qualified MBBS wife asked to do some work: Delhi HC Judgment

18 Nov2013by 5 Comments

This older Delhi High court judgment by Justice S N Dhingra is an important one which puts equality between men and women before the law on a sound footing.  It seems from the wording that the case involves asking for maintenance under one more section (probably HMA 24) while also getting it under CrPC 125. The judgment orders that she not sit idle on her MBBS qualification and do some honorary work while she is getting maintenance from husband. Full judgment below with important points in bold: IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CM(M) 1153/2008 KAVITA PRASAD   …[Continue Reading]

(Guest)
Don't rely on just these replies. The issue is very complicated. Consult able counsel. Discuss and move ahead. Also try for settlement. Easiest way out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register