Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RohitMalhotra (sales)     16 May 2014

How to register my firm

Hello Experts,

Please please help me

I am Rohit Malhotra , doing Wholesale Business  in Silver articles like Silver Anklets, Chains, Breslate, etc. from last 3 years, and i am Filling ITR for the same too, but i dont have Tin Number

Now i want to register my Firm on the name of  "Malhotra Jewellers" 

I want to know how can i register my  Firm , as i talked to one of the CA who told me that there are so many ways to register a firm in which i have to choose , he gives me only on example i.e. ISO Certified Company, He did not help me much and charging too much, so i am here to get some help from you guys,

I request you to please please help me in it

I want to know these,

1. What are the types of Registration of Firm which type is best according to my Business Nature. Like i gave above Example ISO Certified Company

2. How can i Register, I mean Procedure.

3. What is the Cost.

4. Will i get the Tin Number too.

5. after taking TIN No. is it mandatory that  i have to file Sales Tax in every Three months

6. Or i can directly File ITR on my name on every Bussiness Year Ending.

Please please help me 

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 May 2014

Since you want to register firm in the  name and style of "Malhotra Jewellers" it would be appropriate to engage a good local lawyer or CA, seek his/her opinion/advise/ guidence, pay his/her fees and proceed,

VIcky John (Owner)     16 May 2014

Hi, there is many way to register a firm if you wand to do register a firm directly, you will have to go firm registration department in district Colector office, it is a cheapest way else you can hire a legal adviser or CA.

https://osdroid.blogspot.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 May 2014

Later part of your post will be best, inter alia that  "it is a cheapest way else you can hire a legal adviser or CA."

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2014

Assumed as sole proprietorship company, the following procedure may be followed : An application in Form No. 1A needs to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) of the state in which the Registered Office of the proposed Company is to be situated. The application is required to be signed by one of the promoters. The details to be state in the said application are as follows:1. Four alternative names for the proposed company. (The name can be coined names from the objects of the proposed company or the names of the directors, etc. but should definitely be indicative of the main object of the company. Justification for the name needs to be specified along with the application)2. Names and addresses of the promoters (Minimum 7 for a public company while 2 for private company).3. Authorized Capital of the proposed company.4. Main objects of the proposed company.5. Names of other group companies. On submitting the application, the ROC scrutinizes the same and sends the approval / objections in about 10 days to the applicant. On fulfilling of the objections a formal letter of name approval is issued. By following the said procedure, your other queries will get solved.

RohitMalhotra (sales)     18 May 2014

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
Assumed as sole proprietorship company, the following procedure may be followed : An application in Form No. 1A needs to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) of the state in which the Registered Office of the proposed Company is to be situated. The application is required to be signed by one of the promoters. The details to be state in the said application are as follows:1. Four alternative names for the proposed company. (The name can be coined names from the objects of the proposed company or the names of the directors, etc. but should definitely be indicative of the main object of the company. Justification for the name needs to be specified along with the application)2. Names and addresses of the promoters (Minimum 7 for a public company while 2 for private company).3. Authorized Capital of the proposed company.4. Main objects of the proposed company.5. Names of other group companies. On submitting the application, the ROC scrutinizes the same and sends the approval / objections in about 10 days to the applicant. On fulfilling of the objections a formal letter of name approval is issued. By following the said procedure, your other queries will get solved.

Please tell me these things leave the registeration part if i register my firm on the name of "Malhotra Jewellers" then

4. Will i get the Tin Number too

5. after taking TIN No. is it mandatory that i have to file Sales Tax in every Three months

6. Or i can directly File ITR on my name on every Bussiness Year Ending. Please please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register