Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshaykumar (unemploy)     05 March 2017

How to rectify buyers name in sales deed without devloper

Dear Experts 

1. We Have Query About Plot.
  2. Actualy My Father had purchased a plot from developer 20 years back in taluka town.
  3. At That time My father had paid some thousand of amount to developer as a full payment for plot and get receipt from developer.
  4. At That Time My Father had given some amt to developer in cash & cheque for build a boundry wall around plot. Against that developer had given ruff account statement of expense of wall.
  5. And after that Developer had made sales deed of that plot in other person name.
  6. So we informed to developer to make sale deed of that plot in my father name and ask for possesion. but Developer replied that not to take tension he will make sales deed in my father name in short period. So we put trust on developer.
  7. After that we regularly be in touch of developer for sales deed & possession but developer promises that not to take tension he we do all fine in short term. So we put trust on developer.
  8. After Some Time My father was shifted with me to District City from Taluka Town.
  9. But We regularly Contacts with developer with phone. On One day developers replied us that he will gave some lakhs of rupees for that plot to us. And make direct sales deed for other person.
  10. But Time was passing but developer not executing his promise.
  11. So We regularly Contacts with developer with phone for money. And in Last Month Developer Replied That he has no money to pay us And said false that we informed him that make sales deed in other person name. and threaten us to go to legal produce.

1. All this matter we discuss with our legal typist.
  2. He suggest us to that apply in mamlatdar office for name change in sales deed with evidence of money receipt of developer for plot.
  3.  So Kindly request to Experts Please Inform full Legal  Procedure Action for Above mention problem

Q.1.How to get Possesion of Plot

Q.2.  And How Make make Sales deed in my father favour without developer

Q3.Otherwise How to Rectify Sales deed in my Father Name without devloper

Q.4.Can Mamlatdar Solve our Above mentioned Problem.

Q.5. How Much Time Will Consume for result Because my father was 77 Years old.

Q.6. Can I Myself Transfer All Cases as petitioner because my father is 77 years old.

Q.7. Any Other Require Suggestions.

In Evidence We Had Payment Receipt (Paid Money To developer for Plot),  Hand written account statement of boundry wall around plot, Lots of phone recording of developer for promises for money against plot. Etc..

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 March 2017

Immediately file a case after discussion with a local able lawyer of the nature.

shrenik (lawyer)     05 March 2017

File a criminal case for fast result Case for cheating This will give you a fast result

akshaykumar (unemploy)     07 March 2017

Thank You For You Replies

Kindly request sir under which sections we have to register criminal and civil case.

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register