Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BattleBegins (s)     17 December 2017

How to quote judgment in dv and 125 reply ?

My wife filed DV and 125 on me and my next stage in case is to submit my reply... I found many relevant SC and HC judgement as per my situtation. How do i quote them in my reply ? and does this make any sense to Judge ?  

Also if any one have good example of how to file reply for DV and 125 please share..

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 December 2017

Simply cite the SC or HC case No. eg, AIR 2016 SC page 69, judgment of Single Judge or Bench etc, mention the name of the judge or judges, narrate the facts in brief and the conclusions arrived at by the court. Make a zerox copy of the judgment and furnish it to the court.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 December 2017

Judgements of S.C and H. C are never cited in petition and in it's reply.you can cite them at the time of arguments.

Sachin (N.A)     17 December 2017

Originally posted by : BattleBegins
My wife filed DV and 125 on me and my next stage in case is to submit my reply... I found many relevant SC and HC judgement as per my situtation. How do i quote them in my reply ? and does this make any sense to Judge ?  

Also if any one have good example of how to file reply for DV and 125 please share..

No judgement to be filed or refered while submitting the reply,

You should file reply and at the stage of argument in support of your argument you can submit the relevent jugements

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     18 December 2017

Very well advised by Experts.

play game   22 December 2017

Here the best search menu to join the latest free startup programs folder in windows 10 most web user have the connect this site so get this startup folder location windows 10 i sure you save the documents in the folder thanks for the visit here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register