Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raaaaaaaaa (abcdef)     01 February 2017

How to put / which format need to give money for alimony

Hi Sir / Madam, 
We had discussion with elders ( Village elders ) at Village and Diverce settlement confirmed. 

Got married 6 months ago so please let help me on money deposit ways for alimony like DD / Check book or joint account like and all. 

Elders are planning to put money with them and plan to give that money to her after Diverce confirmed.

is it good to keep the money at elders ? 

is it possible to go for diverce before 1 year ? 

Elders plan to put 25%  money as a almony on document and 75% money plan to give her direclty , is good way?  

Tanks, 
nages

Learning

8 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     01 February 2017

Best thing is to file mutual divorce after one year and give the amount through draft at the time of second motion of divorce.

Elders are asking forcefully in next week. please advice me on this .

A walk alone (-)     01 February 2017

Not possible to go for divorce (MCD) before completion 1 year of marriage. you have to wait for completion of one year. After one year you both can file MCD. Give the amount through draft at the time of second motion of divorce.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : nageswar
Elders are asking forcefully in next week. please advice me on this .

Heard of a person called Advocate?  Unless you are living in timbaktu and Indian laws dont apply there and no chances of finding a Indian Advocate, you can as well visit Court premises in your town/city approach any Advocate who will get this done legally.

The methods explained to you are not legal, it  may be so that you will not get divorce and also lose money if you sheepishly give money to some third party other than your wife.

Enought stupidity, Contact an advocate As soon as possible.

if we deposit money in joint bank account up to final day. is it better ?

if it is good, will take Draft at final day  

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 February 2017

Only court can grant divorce and getting divorce through all other means is not valid.you will definitely land into problems in future

raaaaaaaaa (abcdef)     02 February 2017

yes, only court can grant divorce. here shall we put money at elders up that time ( court graant divorce ) or please advice me on this. 

Sachin (N.A)     02 February 2017

Originally posted by : nageswar
yes, only court can grant divorce. here shall we put money at elders up that time ( court graant divorce ) or please advice me on this. 

At this type only draft settlement deed.nothing elso to do.

Both of you take one copy of that deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register