How to prove married without registration

hi sir/mam i got married 8 month ago in the temple. we not register our marriage because she don't have her certificate in her hand. both family are against for me last week shes father make emotional black mail to her and he make a complaint we are not get married yesterday only they are get out of my home. and she say i like to go with my father.i have only lots of photos of my wedding. how do i prove we are married is any possibility for me to live with my wife. please help me

your religion???

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

Marriage photos are sufficient to prove anyone's marriage. Aside if there are any witness, means the priest or your friends or neighbours will be an added advantage.

temple in sense assuming Hindu temple. if Homam, sapthapadi etc all traditional procedures are followed and u should be 21 yrs completed and she should 18 yrs completed then it is valid eventhough not registered

you should have well established evidence to prove the above may be video taken during marriage , pho

Bro call me my whatsapp number is 7986875325. I will help you . Your story same my story. I will tell you right and legal way to save marriage.

Send me whtsapp msg

yes i have

my profile pic enough to prove my wedding

There're numerous records in which you might have recorded the name of your spouse e.g. voter registration record, ration card,, census record, etc. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu